Tia

It's Love

Saturday afternoon-

 

Sehun was hanging out alone in school as it was very quiet and he needed some peace to think. He kept thinking about what Luhan said.

 

"You're just confused... You're not gay.... You only love me as a best friend."

 

Those words kept ringing in his head. He sighed. He has never felt like that before. He has never felt so attached to a guy. He was frustrated because he was confused. He missed those times before Luhan got close with Yixing. They spent almost every minute together. Sehun knew that he needed Luhan. He knew that he couldn't live without him.

 

"Hi." A voice was heard. Sehun looked up and saw a girl smiling at him sweetly. "Hi." Sehun said. "Mind if I sit down?" The girl asked. "Nope. Go ahead." Sehun smiled."You looked upset." The girl said. "Yeah... I am." Sehun sighed. "Wanna have some fun?" The girl asked. "Sure." Sehun said and they left.

 

 

 

At the pub-

 

People were dancing happily to the music that was blasting out of the stereo speakers. The girl led Sehun to the seats that was near to the bartender. "Do you drink?" The girl asked. "Yeah." Sehun answered. The bartender placed 2 glasses of alcoholic drinks. "This looks.... Dangerous." Sehun said as he looked at the glass which was filled with yellow colour water. The girl laughed. "Relax. It won't harm you." The girl said.

 

Sehun took a sip. "Hmm It's nice." Sehun said. "Refreshing. isn't it?" The girl said. Sehun nodded. "Wanna go dance?" The girl asked. "Sure." Sehun answered and soon he was led to the dance floor by the girl. Both of them started dancing.

 

Soon, the girl started moving her body against Sehun. Sehun just let her do it. Then the girl started to  get closer to Sehun and wrapped her arms around Sehun's neck. "You're cute." The girl said and she started to kiss Sehun on his lips. Sehun started to kiss her back. Weird. Why am I not feeling anything? I'm being kissed by a pretty girl right now. Sehun suddenly thought about the times he kissed Luhan. He felt so happy when he kissed Luhan.

 

The girl pulled away. "You're a good kisser." She said. "Thanks. I gotta go to the toilet." Sehun said and he left the dance floor.

 

As soon as he reached the toilet, he the tap and rinsed his mouth plenty of times. He felt disgusted being kissed by her. He looked at the mirror. Instead of seeing his own reflection, he saw Luhan's face. "Oh my God." Sehun said to himself and he washed his face. After that, he left.

 

Sehun saw the girl sitting down at the place where they drank earlier. "Hey." Sehun called out. "You're back." The girl said. "Let's go out. I need some fresh air." Sehun said and they left.

 

 

 

"What's your name?" Sehun asked as they walked along streets. "My name is Tia." She smiled. "I'm Sehun." Sehun told her. "Nice to meet you, Sehun." Tia smiled. She was really pretty. Plenty of guys would ask her out. "Tia, I need to go. I'll see you around in school?" Sehun asked. "Okay." Tia said. Before Sehun walked away, Tia slipped a piece of paper into Sehun's pocket. "Here's my number. I'll wait for your call." She smiled and left.

 

 

 

At the dorm-

 

Luhan was folding clothes on the floor. The door opened and Sehun entered. "Hey you're back." Luhan said, trying to pretend that nothing happened that morning. "Yeah.." Sehun said as he sat down on the floor and helped Luhan fold the clothes. "Where have you been?" Luhan asked. "I was out with a girl." Sehun answered. A girl?.... Yeah... Sehun is straight. "Is she pretty?" Luhan asked, trying to make the room less awkward.

 

"Yeah she is." Sehun answered. "So you guys are together?" Luhan asked. "Not yet." Sehun answered. Not yet... Which means he'll go out with her soon.... "Done." Luhan said and he carried the clothes and put it on Sehun's bed. Then they realised something. They were folding each other's clothes instead of their own clothes. They looked at each other. Sehun laughed. "We're weird." He said as he folded the last piece of clothing. "Yeah." Luhan smiled. "Oh. I left out your shirt." Luhan said and he bended down to pick the shirt up.

 

Sehun saw the necklace that he gave Luhan hanging around Luhan's neck. Luhan has been wearing it all the time yet he didn't notice that. He couldn't help but smile. "Why are you smiling to yourself?" Luhan asked as he put the shirt on Sehun's bed. Sehun giggled. "Nothing." He said. "You're acting all weird. Thinking of the girl you went out with?" Luhan asked as he sat on Sehun's bed. "Her name is Tia. And she's in the same school as us." Sehun said. "I wanna meet her." Luhan said excitedly. "Nah. I'm not letting you see her." Sehun joked. "Hey." Luhan pouted. "And who said you could sit on my bed?" Sehun asked playfully. "Well your bed is softer." Luhan said and he laid down.

 

Sehun got up and laid beside Luhan. "Eww. You stink. Go away." Luhan said as he pinched his nose. "Hey mister, this is my bed. If there should be anyone getting up, it would be you." Sehun said. "Well, I don't want to." Luhan said. "You'll regret it if you don't." Sehun said. "I'm not afraid of you, you know." Luhan said. Sehun started tickling Luhan's waist, which made Luhan laughed.

 

"Okay okay." Luhan said in between his laughter. Sehun stopped tickling and Luhan stopped laughing. They looked at each other. They missed each other so much. "Umm I'll get a drink from the mini fridge." Luhan said and he sat up. "Luhan." Sehun called out as he held Luhan's hand. "Hmm?" Luhan answered. "Thank you." Sehun said. "For?" Luhan asked. "Everything." Sehun smiled. "You're welcome." Luhan smiled and he kissed Sehun on his forehead softly. "For your info... You really stink." Luhan said and he quickly ran away. "Yah! You poop!" Sehun exclaimed as he chased after Luhan.

 

He caught Luhan and hugged him from behind. "Hey I don't wanna be smelly like you." Luhan said. "Well, you can't run away from me." Sehun said. "Yes I can." Luhan said as he tried to break away from Sehun's hug. "See. You can't run away from me." Sehun said. Luhan tried to peel Sehun's fingers away from himself.

 

"Ah!" Sehun exclaimed in pain and he pulled away. "Oh my God I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!" Luhan said and he took Sehun's hand. He started rubbing it. "Does it still hurt?" Luhan asked. Sehun nodded. Luhan brought Sehun's hand to his lips and kissed his fingers gently. "Better?" Luhan asked. "No." Sehun answered. Luhan kissed it for a longer time.

 

"I... I need a drink." Luhan said and he let go of Sehun's hand. Luhan turned around and was hugged by Sehun from behind. "Sehun...." Luhan said softly. "Please.... Let me do this...." Sehun said. Luhan just kept quiet. Sehun started to sing.

 

"Neoye sesangeuro~

 

Luhan sang the next line.

 

Yeah yeorin barameul tago yeah~"

 

Sehun sang the following line.

 

Ni gyeoteuro~"

 

Luhan sang the next line.

 

Eodi eseo wat nyago~

 

Sehun sang the following line.

 

Hae malkge mudneun nege bimi rira malhaesseo~"

"Manyang idaero hamkke georeu myeon~

 

Both of them sang the last line together.

 

Eodideun cheonguk il teni~"

 

"Thanks for teaching me such a wonderful song." Sehun said. Luhan giggled. "You should start practising more. When you and Tia get together, you should sing this song to her." Luhan said. "I won't sing this song to anyone else. This is our song." Sehun said. "You should sing this song to the person you love." Luhan said. "Then the more I should sing only to you." Sehun said. "Sehun I.... I need to go to the toilet." Luhan said and Sehun pulled away.

 

 

 

That night-

 

"Luhan?" Yixing called out from outside. Luhan opened the door and Yixing came in. "What's up, Yixing?" Luhan asked. "Umm... Are you free tomorrow evening?" Yixing asked. "You asking me out for a movie again?" Luhan smiled. Yixing nodded. "Sure. I'm free." Luhan smiled. "Great! Then I'll pick you up at 7." Yixing said happily. "Okay. Good night." Luhan said and Yixing left.

 

Luhan turned around and saw Sehun looking at him, smiling. "What's with that smile?" Luhan asked as he folded his arms. "You guys look cute together." Sehun said. Although it hurt him to say that, he really mean it. "Am I supposed to say thanks?" Luhan asked. "You have no manners, young man." Sehun said.

 

"Well thanks, then." Luhan laughed. "Good night Sehun." Luhan wished Sehun good night and climbed onto his bed. Sehun too out the piece of paper which has Tia's number on it. "Tia... I'll call you tomorrow morning." Sehun said to himself. "Quit talking to yourself. It's unhealthy." Luhan shouted from upstairs. "Shut up, you poop!" Sehun shouted back and they laughed.

 

Luhan laid down and took out the pendant, which is the letter S, of his necklace. "Good night, Sehun. I love you." Luhan said softly to himself and kissed it before putting it back under his shirt.

 

Both of them were only pretending to be okay with each other. They were still in pain deep down in their hearts. It might take forever to heal.