Feelings

It's Love

"Luhan. Remember my words. Don't ever let your feelings take over you. Don't ever fall for a guy. It will only lead you to pain."

 

"Sehun!" Luhan called out as he tapped Sehun's shoulder from behind. "Yah Luhan. You scared me." Sehun said as he rubbed his chest. "What were you thinking about?" Luhan asked as the both of them continued their walk to the canteen. "No one." Sehun said stiffly. "Oh come on. I know you were thinking of someone. Tell me tell me who is it?" Luhan said excitedly as he put his arms around Sehun's shoulder. Sehun looked at him. "You were thinking of me?" Luhan asked as he raised his eyebrow in curiosity.

 

"Not you, you poop." Sehun said as he flicked Luhan's forehead gently. "Oh! So you admit that you were thinking of someone! Who's that lucky girl?" Luhan said as he smiled. Sehun looked at down to the ground. "She's the popular girl from Drama Club." Sehun said sadly. "Oh. That pretty girl! Man she's really pretty. Make your move, Sehun!" Luhan said excitedly. Sehun looked at Luhan. "Why are you getting all excited?" Sehun asked. "Can't I?" Luhan teased. "You act like a girl." Sehun giggled.

 

"Luhan. You're only 14 years old. There's still time for you to change."

 

Somehow that made Luhan feel hurt. He has been trying his best to be manly and like girls instead of guys since the day he entered that school. He pulled away his hand from Sehun's shoulder. Sehun noticed that Luhan's cheerful expression has changed. "Yah. I was just kidding. Smile." Sehun said as he put his arm around Luhan's shoulder. Luhan smiled, but deep down in his heart, he was feeling very unhappy with himself.

 

Upon reaching the canteen, Sehun ran to the drinks stall and bought drinks for Luhan and himself. Luhan went to sit down first. His mother's words kept ringing in his mind. He looked at Sehun, who smiled at him. Sehun doesn't know..... He mustn't know.... He'd be disgusted by me..... "Here you go! Fresh pear juice in this hot weather." Sehun smiled as he put the drinks on the table and sat down. "Thanks Sehun." Luhan smiled.

 

"So.... Do you have any tips on how to ask a girl out?" Sehun asked, hoping that Luhan would know. Luhan was hesitant to answer as he didn't know how. "Hmm... Maybe.... Just go straight up to her and ask her out?" Luhan suggested as he took a sip of his juice. "That'd be too straight forward. What if she rejects me? It's be so embarrassing." Sehun said as he put his elbow on the table and rested his chin on his palm. "Well... There's one thing I know. You must always have confidence. Even if she rejects you, at least you've tried." Luhan smiled.

 

"Yeah You're right. thanks Luhan! I guess you've asked plenty of girls out before." Sehun said happily. Luhan just smiled.

 

"Luhan. Your friends mustn't know. They'd be disgusted with you."

 

 

 

 

After school-

 

"What was that all about during science man. It was so awkward talking something about that with girls around." Sehun said. Luhan laughed. "Relax man. It's just about ual for human. It's for our knowledge." Luhan said. Sehun sighed. "Forget about ual . I don't even dare to ask my crush out." Sehun said sadly. "Oh oh! There she is!" Luhan exclaimed excitedly as she saw Sehun's crush walking towards them. "Sehun! Go!" Luhan said and he pushed Sehun towards the girl. Sehun didn't have any time to retaliate.

 

"Umm... Hi." Sehun said shyly. "Hi." The girl smiled. "Umm.... I was wondering... If you wanna go out with me?" Sehun asked. "I'm sorry... I already have a boyfriend." The girl said. Sehun felt like an arrow was pierced through his heart. "Oh... Okay then." Sehun smiled, acting like he wasn't really affected. "We can be friends though." The girl smiled. "See you around." She said and walked away.

 

"Sehun I'm-" Before Luhan could finish his sentence, Sehun came crying to him. "I'm sorry, Sehun. If weren't for my advice, you wouldn't have gone out straight to her and confessed to her. And you wouldn't have gotten rejected." Luhan apologised. Sehun wiped his tears away. "It's not your fault. The fact that she already has a boyfriend can't be changed. Even if I confess to her later, she will still reject me." Sehun smiled. "Come on. You're treating me to ice cream." Sehun said as he put his arm around Luhan's shoulder and started walking.

 

 

 

 

 

 

That night-

 

 

Sehun and Luhan were in their dorm. Sehun was busy reading up on the topic that they learned today in science class while Luhan has just finished showering. "Hey Luhan." Sehun called out. "Hmm?" Luhan replied as he rubbed his hear with his towel while looking at Sehun. "Have you ever wondered how kissing a guy would feel like?" Sehun asked. Luhan was surprised with that question. "W-what! No. No no. Why would I wanna know how it'd feel like to kiss a guy." Luhan said as he looked away. "I mean, it's always about 2 people of different genders but I'm curious 2 people with the same gender." Sehun said.

 

Luhan finished drying his hair and hung it. "Can we not talk about this? it's not only awkward talking about this when girls are around but it's also awkward talking about this to a guy." Luhan said. He was about to climb up the ladder to his bed when he was pulled by Sehun and landed on his bed. "Come on, Luhan. I wanna know how it feels like." Sehun said as he kept on tugging Luhan's hand like a child who wants to eat ice cream badly. "And so? What makes you think that I can help you with that?" Luhan asked.

 

"Let me kiss you." Sehun smiled. "Oh Sehun. You're nuts. I'm not gonna join in this madness with you-" Before Luhan could finish talking, a pair of soft lips were pressed on his. Luhan's eyes widened in shock.

 

"Luhan. Never ever kiss a guy. You'll fall for him. It will only lead you to pain."

 

Luhan pushed Sehun away harshly. "I haven't feel anything. That was too fast." Sehun whined. Luhan wiped his lips. "Don't you feel disgusted kissing a guy?" Luhan asked. "It's just for fun anyway." Sehun said. "Let me kiss you again, please?" Sehun pleaded. Luhan knew he mustn't give in. "No Se-" Luhan was stopped by Sehun's lips again. One part of him wants him to pull away while another part of him wants him to enjoy. Sehun wrapped his right arm around Luhan's neck and deepened the kiss.

 

Luhan tried to push Sehun away but ehun wouldn't budge. He wanted to stop. This was all wrong. He shouldn't be doing this. Soon, Luhan found himself kissing passionately with Sehun. Sehun was tasting every part of his mouth. Sehun pushed Luhan down on the bed slowly and he started to move on to Luhan's neck. "Sehun.. Stop...." Luhan said but Sehun kept on Luhan's neck. Luhan used all the energy he has left and pushed Sehun away.

 

"I said stop." Luhan said firmly. "Please Luhan?" Sehun pleaded. "You said you wanna know how it feels like for 2 people of the same gender to kiss and so I let you kiss me. So stop now." Luhan said. "Now I wanna know how it feels like for 2 people of the same gender to have ." Sehun said as he looked straight in the eye. "You're crazy." Luhan said. He wanted to get off the bed but Sehun stopped him. "Please Luhan?..." "Sehun begged. Luhan couldn't bear to see his friend looking sad. He closed his eyes.

 

Sehun started to Luhan's neck again. Luhan felt like crying. This shouldn't be happening. It was totally wrong. All of a sudden, Sehun stopped. "I think I should stop here." Sehun said as he got up. Luhan was feeling frustrated. He was angry at himself for letting Sehun do that to him. He got up and climbed to his bed. "Luhan?" Sehun called out. Luhan just kept quiet. "Luhan?..." Sehun called out again as he climbed to Luhan's bed. Luhan was covered with his blanket from head to toe.

 

"Luhan what's wrong?" Sehun asked as he laid beside Luhan. "Go away." Luhan said firmly. He was controlling himself from crying. "Luhan..." Sehun called out as he placed his right hand on Luhan's waist. "Don't touch me!" Luhan shouted, with his blanket still covering his whole body. "You already know how it feels like for 2  people with the same gender to kiss right? So go away!" Luhan said pleadingly.

 

Sehun climbed down to his bed. He felt guilty. He thought about how it felt like when he kissed Luhan. He was feeling confused. It felt nice when he kissed Luhan, but he shouldn't be feeling that way since he's straight.