Dates - Chapter 11 Part 2

It's Love

9 pm-

 

Luhan and Yixing were walking back to their dorm. They left after dancing at Yixing's mother's company anniversary. "Thanks Luhan for tonight." Yixing said as he slipped his hands into his pockets. "No. problem, Yixing. What are friends for." Luhan smiled. "By the way, I wanna take a walk for awhile. You go ahead and go back first." Luhan said. "Okay. See you tomorrow." Yixing smiled and he left.

 

Luhan sighed. He was wondering what Sehun and Tia might be doing. As he was walking towards a convenience store, he saw Sehun and Tia together. Tia had her arm around Sehun's waist. Both of them were laughing happily. Luhan felt hurt and jealous.

 

He entered the convenience store and bought a bottle of beer. He opened it and started drinking. His alcohol tolerance isn't good. He drank as he walked. Soon after drinking a few sips, he got drunk. His steps were unsteady.

 

Sehun saw a familiar figure. "Hey that's Luhan." Sehun said and he ran towards him. Tia rolled her eyes in disgust. "Luhan. Are you drinking?! You can't drink!" Sehun exclaimed as he grabbed the bottle of beer away from Luhan. Luhan giggled. "Sehun? Is that you?" Luhan asked. He was totally drunk. "I'll take you back. Come on." Sehun said and he threw the beer away. "Sorry, Tia. I gotta bring him back. I guess I'll see you tomorrow in school?" Sehun said. "Okay. Sure. Bye." Tia flashed a fake smile. Sehun carried Luhan on his back and started walking. Tia looked at them in anger. Damn you, Luhan. Just watch out.

 

 

 

Back at the dorm-

 

"Aish Luhan. Why did you drink when you know that you can't drink well." Sehun mumbled as he put Luhan down gently on his bed. Luhan giggled with his eyes closed. "Sehun ah...." He said. "I'm here, my dear," Sehun said as he sat next to Luhan. "Please don't leave me....." Luhan said. "Luhan.." Sehun said softly. "I love you.... Do you know that?.... I love you so much...." Luhan's voice started to become soft.

 

"Luhan..." Sehun felt like crying. He caressed Luhan's cheek. "I know that, silly boy. If only you knew that I love you too." Sehun said. He leaned in and kissed Luhan on his lips gently and pulled away. "I'll make you mine one day." He smiled.

 

 

 

The following morning-

 

Luhan opened his eyes. He looked at himself. How did I get back last night? He looked to his right. Why am I sleeping with Sehun? He looked at himself. Who changed my clothes! He couldn't remember anything about last night.

 

Sehun woke up. "Luhan you're awake." He smiled. "Sehun ah... How did I ended up here? What happened last night?" Luhan asked. "You were drunk last night. I carried you back here." Sehun answered. "Speaking of that, why did you drink when you know that you can't drink well?" Sehun asked. "I..." Luhan suddenly remembered that he saw Sehun and Tia together last night. "Whatever it is, don't ever drink again, okay?" Sehun asked.

 

"Sorry to have bothered you, Sehun. I remembered seeing you with Tia. I guess I've disrupted your date." Luhan said. "Don't say that. You're more important than anyone else." Sehun said as he Luhan's hair softly. "By the way... Did I say anything out of the ordinary last night?" Luhan asked.

 

"Hmm... Nope. You were totally drunk." Sehun lied. Luhan heaved a sigh of relief. "Come on. Let's get ready for school." Sehun said as he sat up, pulling Luhan up with him. "Sehun. How did I ended up wearing these clothes?" Luhan asked. "I changed for you, silly." Sehun smiled. "You helped me change?!" Luhan exclaimed. "What's so surprising? It's not like I've never seen your body before." Sehun said. "But still.... I'm shy..." Luhan looked away shyly.

 

"Silly boy." Sehun giggled. "Stop calling me that." Luhan pouted. "Silly boy silly boy silly boy." Sehun repeated. Luhan pressed their lips together. Sehun smiled and Luhan pulled away. "Thanks for the morning kiss, baby." Sehun smiled. "I didn't mean to kiss you! It was just to make you shut up!" Luhan said. "Kiss me again, will you?" Sehun asked. "No." Luhan said firmly.

 

Sehun leaned in and connected their lips together and pushed Luhan down on the bed slowly. Luhan loved it whenever Sehun kissed him like that. It was sweet. He pushed Sehun away gently. "We... Need to get ready for school." His face was red. "Why is your face so red?" Sehun teased. "B-because.. Because it's warm here." Luhan stuttered. "Or is it because I'm kissing you?" Sehun asked as he leaned in closely. "S-Sehun... Let's get ready.." Luhan stuttered again. "You're cute when you're shy." Sehun smiled. Luhan blushed even harder. Sehun giggled. "You're so cute, Luhan. Can I just eat you?" Sehun said and he connected their lips together again.

 

"Luhan! have you woken up?!" Yixing shouted from outside. Luhan quickly pushed Sehun away and opened the door. "Good morning, Luhan." Yixing smiled. "Umm.. Why is your face so flushed?" He asked. "Umm... I.... Uhh..." He didn't know what to answer. "He just did push ups so that made his face become red." Sehun said. "Ohh..." yixing said as he went in. "Looks like you guys haven't showered." Yixing said. "Uhh yeah. I was about to. " Luhan said as he grabbed his towel and went to the toilet.