Vacation?

Life in Seoul, Korea

It had been a week since the incident happened. After a week of rest, you decided for the remaining last two weeks of vacation to leave Korea and go back home to visit your family whom you haven't seen in a while.  You already had a plane ticket booked and now starting to pack your clothes to leave the next morning.  It was time to forget what happened with Donghae and with work.  It didn't matter to you that they were working with a new designer and you no longer were a part of the project.  You knew that was a lie, but for one week that was what you kept telling yourself.  Finally it had sunk in and now you look forward to what was ahead.  

Putting the last pair of shoes into the suitcase, you head to the kitchen for a snack.  Your phone begins to ring, and you recognize the ringtone programmed for work calls.  You wonder why work was calling you now since you were supposedly on your "vacation" 

"Hello?" 

"_______-SSI PLEASE COME NOW. WE HAVE A PROBLEM!" It was from your assistant, panicking in the other end of the line.  You could hardly hear what she said afterwards with noise coming from the end, hearing loud crashes in the background.

"So Eun ah, I'm currently on vacation, what's going on?" 

"WE'RE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE SET FOR SUPER JUNIOR'S MUSIC VIDEO, YOU NEED TO COME HERE."  Super Junior...the last thing you wanted to hear on your vacation.

"Just tell Dohyun oppa to handle it, the project was handed to him."

"DOHYUN-SSI HAS DISAPPEARED AND THE MANAGAER TOLD ME TO CALL YOU IMMEDIATELY, THE MUSIC VIDEO IS ON STAND STILL AND NOTHING HAS ARRIVED."  

"WHAT?" You knew that Dohyun oppa was arrogant and clumsy, but you never expected him to disappear on the job.  "I'll be right there So Eun ah, tell them to wait 15 more minutes."

Grabbing you purse and sketch book, you give a call to the delivery truck with the supplies wondering where they currently were at.  They replied saying that traffic was stopped and there was no way they could arrive on time.  You get into your car and put in the mv shooting location into the GPS.  You were glad that in the one week of rest, you had managed to get your driver’s license and own a car.  If you had to ride a subway, there was no way you could make it in time.  

Arriving at the music video location, you saw that everyone was in panic, scurrying around like bees swarming their honey nest.  You quickly run inside and look for your assistant.  

"So Eun ah!”  Approaching her, you see that the Super Junior members are also at the location sitting and waiting until everything gets resolved.  Your assistant looks up and beams as she sees you.  Ignoring the stares of the Super Junior members, you grab the clipboard of details of the music video shoot out of the hands of one of the workers and look at the details. Looking, you notice that the supplies ordered have not yet arrived and looking up at the scene, only a few things were finished.  The plans were also too complicated for any worker to understand, slowing down the progress rate.  

"Has no one seen Dohyun oppa?"

Looking around no one had a clue where he was.  You look back at the plans and decided to think of a new idea from the materials that did arrive and decide to start from scratch.  This was the only way to prevent a delay in the shoot and loss in money that would affect the company.  

"Someone get me a baseball cap and a ruler!" One of the staff runs around finding what you needed as you open your sketchbook.  

"Here's your cap and ruler ________-ssi." Tying your hair back, you put on the cap and grab the ruler.  In a huddle, you explain the new plan to the employees to begin building.  The already existing frames were to be covered with clear film, once complete; it will look like individual boxes that were unaligned with one another allowing for each box to be a window into a scene.  Each scene will show the personality of the individual members for a solo shot, but once brought together, the film will fall apart and reveal all the members together creating a light and happy feeling that the song is supposed to represent.  The movement of the boxes will coordinate with the choreography.  The staff was amazed with the idea that you came up with in such a short amount of time.  By then the Super Junior members were also in the huddle to look at the plan and grew excited about the new idea.  

"Ah, so this is why everyone says ________-ssi is good to work with." Leeteuk was standing across from you smiling.  So focus on the job, you didn't realize that the Super Junior members had also come into the huddle.  Pulling your cap down lower, you tell the staff to get to work.  Grabbing the hammer beside you, you started to join in to quicken the pace.  

After an hour of building, the structure was finish and everything was checked to be stable and ready to use.  Wiping away the sweat from your forehead, you grab a nearby chair to sit and gaze at your own design.  

"Here, this will help."  You look up to see Donghae holding a water bottle for you with a smile on his face.