​Goodbye

The LUCEAT Bulletin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter  6

Goodbye

 

Hara can’t bear it anymore. Minho…seems to be paying too much attention to that girl….And Hara can’t bear it…That girl already took Teamin from her…and just when she’s able to let Taemin go…here she is taking her Minho too!

Hara saw Sulli near the LUCEAT’s building laughing with some of her members. Anger overtook Hara. Hara rushed to Sulli and pulled Sulli’s hair.

“You are a girl who doesn’t deserve them!” said Hara

Everyone is stunned. Sulli tried to pull away but Hara has a strong grip on her hair. Sulli was also able to pull Hara’s hair.

“Stop pulling my hair! I did nothing wrong!” said Sulli

“You took Taemin and now Minho too?!” shouted Hara “You don’t deserve any artist. You are selfish! SELFISH!”

Sulli fought hard.

------------------

Luna met Minho at the back of the school.

“Wow…you finished this all in just a few hours…wow….” Said Luna

“Do you think that’ll pass her taste?” asked Minho

“Sulli knows Art more than me…but these are really good…” said Luna

Minho noticed people running to the same direction…There seems to be a chaos behind Luna.

“What’s up with the people?” asked Minho

Luna saw where the people are gathering…LUCEAT!

“Sulli…” Luna ran towards LUCEAT

Minho followed her

-------------------------

Minho saw Hara fighting with Sulli. Key was pulling Sulli away from Hara. Minho jumped into the scene and pulled Hara away from Sulli.

“Stop it Hara!” said Minho

“No Minho…I can’t let her get away with this! I can’t let her just go about getting artists from us!” said Hara

“I said I didn’t! Taemin went to me I did not force him! So stop talking nonsense!” said Sulli

“You think you’ll get what you want just because your Dad is a stockholder.” Said Hara

“Hara stop it.” Said Minho

Sulli had it with this violent woman.

“Yes! My Dad is a stockholder! And yes! I can get whatever I want in this University whether you like it or not! So stop this nonsense or I might use that power to make you shut up and wag your tail.” Said Sulli

Sulli saw the anger that rose in Minho’s eyes upon her words to Hara. But she doesn’t care anymore…she’s too hurt to even care. If he loves Hara and so be it!

Sulli pulled away from Key and walked away.

---------------------


 Sulli wants to cut her tongue. Anger made her say those words about using her power over Hara…she promised not  to do that anymore…But the girl pushed her to the limit!

“Sulli!” called Luna

Sulli is walking by the gate from the outside.

“Hurry! The Art’s club office is on fire!” said Luna

Sulli felt like cold water was poured on her head…no way…

Sulli ran as fast as she can towards the Art’s club office. Everyone is going in and out to save Art pieces.

She saw Lee Joon holding on to a painting. He gave the painting to a woman and then went inside again.

Is he crazy?! What if he dies?

And then she saw L, doing the same thing, he was carrying a big sculpture on his back with the help of 2 men and then went back inside again.

Hara was crying on the other side.

Minho….where’s Minho?!

Sulli went to Hara

“Where is he? Where’s Minho?!” asked Sulli

“He’s  inside…trying to find the Art pieces the 3 of us created for the competition.” Said Hara

No…their dreams….are still inside…

“What kind of painting did you create, Hara?” asked Sulli

“I…it was an abstract painting…it has something like a leaf in the middle…” said Hara.

Sulli ran inside the office

“No, Sulli! Come back!” Luna is shouting at the top of her lungs.

Hara was shocked seeing Sulli running inside the burning office.

Sulli went inside and all she could see is smoke…She can do this…she just needs to see an abstract painting. She saw Lee Joon.

“Go out, it’s not safe here.” said Lee Joon

But Sulli just brushed aside Lee Joon and still went all the way in…Ahh..there…but that side…the painting Hara was referring too..oh no…fire…closing in on it.

Sulli did not think anymore, she just ran into the fire and grabbed the painting. She tried to run out as soon as she held the painting on her chest. But the pain of the fire on her arm…the smoke prevents her to.

Sulli felt like she’s losing consciousness…It’s suffocating.

“Sulli!” She heard a voice of a man. “No…listen…you need to stand up…we need to get out of here.”

Sulli felt a little consciousness in her mind. She tried to stand up still holding the painting and went out while the man was helping her.

When she was out, Luna ran towards her.

“Oh my Sulli….You have burns all over!” said Luna “Hey there, Medics…here!”

“Give the painting to Hara.” Said Sulli

“Thank you for saving, Sulli.” said Luna to the man standing.

Sulli looked at the man who saved her…but what she saw made her heart ache the most. Minho…his eyes full of anger as he was looking at her.

“Are you stupid?  Do you know what could have happened to you if I was even late for a second? Why do you keep putting yourself in danger!” said Minho angrily.

Darkness enveloped Sulli’s vision.

-----------------------

It was a devastating night…Hara and L’s pieces were saved. Minho’s art piece was safe in the science building…but Lee Joon…he lost his painting.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter