Chapter One: What the Fudge

Unpredictable Life

(I-DONT-KNOW-WHO'S-POV) The Narrator

It was summer in the Philippines, and as always, Suuji would wake up late because it's the only time of the year where she can fully enjoy vacation. A grand vacation, she's been thinking about  since the last quarter of school. 

Half-American, half-Korean tall girl who's staying in the Philippines.

She lives in a mansion together with her mother, maids, driver, and her pet dog, Chooly.


 

"Good morning, Miss" the maid greeted her right away when they saw her coming from the kitchen door.

"Good morning too" she replied happily. "Did mom went out already? It's too early. Did she leave something? A message or what?" she continued.

She asked continuesly, without noticing her personal assitant behind her. Suuji's being fond of asking already, it's been 15 years she lived her life like that. Waking up in the morning greeted by the maids first. After that, one-by-one the maids would automatically tell her everything her mom wants her to know for that day. EVERYTHING will be told by the maids, and the further explanation will be deleivered by her personal assistant who's been there serving her for almost 12 years.

 

"Ughh. I hate this actually, I woke up so early. It's summer, I'm suppose to be in bed and think of nothing, but I just can't AND I DON'T KNOW WHY" she complained. Suuji's P.A was just standing in her side while their taking a walk around the village.

"Do you think I can ask mom to enroll me to some sort of summer classes like dance classes or swimming classes?" she randomly asked her P.A.

"I don't think your mom will agree Miss, you've been learning those kind of stuff since you're eight years old. I think you already studied everything to be studied off." her personal assistant replied calmly.

 

"WHAT THE FUDGE! What should I do this summer? This will be a two-month vacation you see? I haven't talked to my mom about this yet." she complained more and more until they find thereselves back in the mansion.

 


As they entered the mansion, Suuji hurriedly ask the maids where her dog is. Chooly has been her "comfort-pet". She tells her everything. Including how cute her crush in school, how rude the guards in the malls, and even ask Chooly what to wear when she go the malls. 

"Where's Chooly?" she asked the maids.

"Chooly's taking a bath Miss." one of them replied.

"And she's going to her doctor today to have her monthly check up" the other maid continued.

 

"Oh well, I'm not going, I'll be doing something today. Just make sure she'll be okay." Suuji told the maids.

It's not really her thing not to go to Chooly's doctor without her, but today was kind of different, she's thinking of cleaning her wardrobe and changing them all. Not all, but maybe half of it.

 

This girl is a total random. Okay? She do what she wants when her mind tells her to. 


 

 

THIS IS MY FIRST. LOL. HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY IT. HAHAHA

SUGGESTIONS, COMMENTS ARE MOST WELCOME! =)))

BY THE WAY, THIS IS A PRODUCT OF MY IMAGINATION! HIHI