Trouble

It Hurts.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    It was just like any ordinary day after when he said to be his, except I knew for a fact that Jimin was finally mine. It brightened up my mood each morning to realize it, and finally knowing that it wasn't a dream. The good morning texts meant more to me now, and so did the good night texts.

    Nobody knew we were together, and I very much liked it. The less people knew, the less concerned I would be about my relationship with him falling apart. Even Erin didn't know. People just assumed that we were what we always were. Best friends.

    It was nearly a blessing, because the walks home were normal, the talking was often but normal, and being together in school was normal. Things were just working differently once we arrived to either his or my house. The most we would do is make out, don't worry.

    Anyways, talking about today, Jimin wasn't in school since his mother needed him for some favors to be done. This lead me to having to be alone in school. It didn't bother me though. This used to happen countless times.

    The day went okay. Chatting with some people. Doing the work I was supposed to do. Eating a decent amount of lunch. I would text Jimin in class, but of course I'm not too good at doing that. I would always get caught doing that in middle school. I wasn't risking it again.

    Things began to scare me once I realized how close homecoming was. It would be my first and probably my last time going there, mainly because I'm not a people-person. I'm only going because I want to make at least some high school memories, rather than doing nothing at all. I wanted to spend it with only one person though; Jimin.

      My mom called me into the living room because we needed to talk. I was confused, but I went along with it and sat with her on the couch. "Do you know what tomorrow is?" She asked. I nodded no, and she laughed a little. "It's homecoming, you silly!" Wow.. That was true. I didn't realize how fast

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter