The Truth

It Hurts.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During the Party

   I was waiting for Hayi the exact place I said I was going to be at. I was sitting on Zelo's bed, tapping the floor with my foot impatiently. I couldn't wait to see her, especially at this party since she really disliked the idea of them. She said she would arrive in about an hour or so, and I trusted her like any other person would.

  Within a few minutes I heard the knob of the closed door turning. My heart was racing, because my bestfriend was finally here, and I was ready for some fun. Literal fun, not doing the naughties.

   It wasn't Hayi... It was Erin. I groaned and looked over at her. "What do you want?" She didn't say anything though, instead, she pushed my chest down on the bed, making sure I was lying down completely. "H-Hey, back the off." I said. She took her shirt off, then pulled off mine as well.

    I wasn't enjoying a second of this, but the weight of hers was very heavy considering how tall she was. I was struggling my way out, but unfortunately I couldn't do anything about it. 

    The music soon began BLASTING in the house, causing me to not hear anything but that ty music. Erin leaned in closer, but then the door opened once again. This time, it was Hayi...

    The pain in her eyes was obvious to me, but I didn't even have the chance to explain to her what the hell was going on. She sighed quietly, shook her head in disapproval and quickly walked away from the scene.

    Like the Erin was, she laughed once Hayi left. "I guess I'll be going now." She said, putting her shirt back on. That would definitely pay...

 

The Day After

   The first thing I wanted to do once I left the party was to apologize. Unfortunately, I couldn't do so since Jungkook made me stay until the party was done for. It was 3 AM...

    I walked home since I didn't wanna get in more trouble with my parents. They were gonna kill me, and I knew that for sure. I sighed once I was in front of my house's door, then grabbed the keys from my pocket and opened the door. "Mom? Dad?"

    "Jimin! Thank god you're safe! Where were you!?" My mom nearly yelled, then my dad walked over to where we were, looking half awake and angered.

    "I told you I was going to the party, didn't I?"

    "Jagi, he's grown. He should be responsible for coming back safely. Did you have fun at least, my child?" My dad looked over at me, his eyes obviously squinted. I honestly didn't at all after hurting Hayi's heart once again, but I nodded. "Ah, good. C'mon, he's fine. No bruises, nothing. That's all that matters, right?"

    "I-I guess so. But next time if you're gonna be out late, at least text one of us, okay!? We're gonna end up having a heart attack because of you one day!"

    "M-M-Mianhae." I bowed politely and went into my room. 

******

   The sunlight beaming into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter