Why?

It Hurts.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Two weeks ago Jimin and Erin started 'dating.' As each week passed, I would have to pay Erin 25,000 won. Kind of sad to know that she was in it for only the money, huh? Well ever since they started dating Jimin wouldn't even bother to hang out with me, or to even text me. I was on my own, and school just started. I recall hearing that he went to a crazy party with her, but I wanted to try my best to not believe such rumors. The only time when we would talk was during last hour. During lunch I was on my own, trying my best not to cry in a crowd of high schoolers. He would sit with Erin, looking happier than ever. I guess you could say that our friendship would finally come to an end.

     I couldn't even imagine my life without him, but I would have to. I didn't even get a thank you from him. He just left me, as if I was a replacement. My lack of sleeping became even more worse, and my bags were a very black shade, looking as if someone had beat me up. I noticed that my fingers were getting boney, but I didn't seem to care one bit. I wanted to starve to death.

    My passion for paying attention in class was fading away. All I would ever think about was Jimin marrying Erin or something. But hey, it was my plan, and I had to face the consequences. Jimin was stupid though, because it was extremely noticeable that I was doing much more horrible than before when he told me that he liked Erin.

    I was doing okay after the first week, but when the second week started someone HAD to ruin it. I knew that Erin disliked me because of the huge favor I asked her, but ing Christ she pushed my buttons more than anyone every could.

    We were in Physical Education a.k.a. Gym, so students from different grades were placed in there. I was lucky to have Erin in my class. Sarcasm intended. Our classes were playing dodgeball, but it the same genders were supposed to play against each other. In other words, Boys vs. Boys and Girls vs. Girls.

    Of course, the boys offered to play first, so us girls would wait on the bleachers until their game was over with. Erin and one of her friends were disgustingly smacking on bubble gum.

    Knowing how much of a Erin was due to the load of makeup she wore and the way she dressed in her uniform, I knew that all they would talk about boys and ual activities. Every single time they looked back at me, they would laugh. And boy, it irritated me. After her friend snickered, she asked Erin a question. "So, Erin, how's Jimin treating you?"

   "Oh he's treating his noona really well." She said seductively. I rolled my eyes and looked somewhere else, but still kept on paying attention to her and Erin's gossip.

   "Oh really? How far have you gone already?" Erin giggled and smacked on her gum even more. My blood began to boil...

   "Well, we've done all bases already, hun." I cringed at the thought of them doing such things. Especially Jimin, because I thought he knew better.

    "Was he good at it?"

   "Nope. . sooooo much, but the noises that he makes. Ugh, it's heaven..." I clenched my fists and slowly closed my eyes.

    "Ohh, what does he do?"

   "He may be quiet, but his mouth is really dirty." She said with a seductive laugh. I furrowed my brows and slowly rocked back and forth. "He's a ing great kisser..." I tried my best to think of something else than to listen to them two. Like the sky, flowers, sunset....

    "Erin, it was just in your room though."

   "But you should've heard the noises he made. They were ing y. Especially when I on his-"  The sound of a whistle stopped them. I did a sigh of relief and went down to the court. I was against Erin's team, and I sure as hell needed to take some of my steam out. We were all where we were supposed to be.

    "Alright girls! Remember, anywhere higher than the waist will take you both out. Let's go!" The coach blew her whistle and I quickly ran to get a ball, then I threw. I threw that ball with all of my anger and it hit a girl. It hit that friend of Erin's, and I grinned to myself.

    After about half an hour or less, it was just Erin and I. We were both extremely athletic, and I was still pretty pissed at her. I stood still and she threw her ball. I somewhat did the Matrix pose and grabbed a ball from the ground. But then she threw another ball. I just so happened to move to the side before it hit me. I just wanted her out, so that's what I was gonna do.

    I shut my eyes tight and threw the ball to the direction I saw Erin at, and guess what? It got her on her ing face. I didn't care if I got myself out, I was just glad to make her feel some pain. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter