Solutions

It Hurts.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

   I'm pretty much a social butterfly when it comes to anything involving a group. I'm really friendly. Always have been, but people are scared of the image that I put up. It's totally understandable though. I'd be scared of me too, haha.

   I was suspended until I was able to find proof that I wasn't the one who made the account, which couldn't be too hard. I walked up to a well-known computer geek. From what I heard, his name was Zelo, so I went with that. I searched him up on a few social media sites, and luckily found him on instagram. I hit him up with a DM and asked him for a huge favor.

Hey, I know that we don't really talk but I really need your help right now. I'm suspended because of someone and would like to explain it in person. I'm more than sure that you can help me out. Think you can come over to my place and fix this problem before prom night? ^^"

   The wait for his reply was probably the hardest thing for me. He ended up replying once school was over though.

Uh, sure I guess. What do I get in return though?

Whatever you want, man.

Alright we'll talk about it when we talk in person. Can I get you address?

Sure. It's _____________.

Alright. See you in a few.

   Zelo arrived at my house not too long after he sent his last text. I heard him knock on the door, but my mom answered the door before I could. A confused look appeared on her face and I gently patted her shoulder. "Don't worry, ama. This is the guy that will hopefully help us out with our problem." I said with a warm grin. I waved at Zelo awkwardly and told him to follow me.
   We both went up into my room, and I sat on my bed. "You can sit here with me, or you can chill on that beanbag over there. Sorry for not cleaning up. It was all last minute." I said with a chuckle while scratching the back of my head.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter