That's It

It Hurts.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After the power went out, I groaned and tried going to the website on my phone and asked other people in the room to do it as well. Unfortunately it wasn't mobile friendly so I just had to keep faith in this whole situation. I looked over to the staff in the dim room and asked, "Do you know where to turn the power back on?"

 

"Yes, come along with me." I nodded and followed the man into a room with Zelo was beside me, and used the flashlight on my phone to help him out. When he flicked the power switch, nothing happened. Zelo sighed and leaned by the wall in the room.

 

"They must've screwed with the wires and cords," Zelo said. I clenched my fists and furrowed my brows, wondering why in the hell Erin was so obssessed with ruining me ever since I realized she was bad for me. Zelo cleared his throat and added, "Maybe I can help you guys out. Let me have a look at the wires." The man moved aside, and Zelo screwed off the outlet cover, investigating the wires. "Yeah, they cut them off. See that?" He showed us with my phone's flashlight. He tapped on his chin and grabbed stuff out of his bag, then started doing his nerd work. 

 

I looked out of the door to see if Erin or anyone a part of her clique would interfere with what was going on, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter