Do Me A Favor?

It Hurts.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Jimin made up some lame excuse for not coming over on Sunday. He said that he felt sick, when I know exactly why he stayed home. It was because that little peepee of his got hard... in front of ME. I didn't say anything about it though. I could always tell that if we ever got in a fight, which most likely would never happen.

  The heat the summer of Seoul provided woke me up earlier than I wanted to. I only got around 3-4 hours of sleep. The lack of sleep I've been getting is becoming a daily thing, and I don't like this. I always wake up crying because the Erin girl and MY crush end up being happy together. For god's sake she's older than him. I don't see what's so good about her. She speaks English, big whoop.

  I didn't really to see Jimin the entire day because he was too damn oblivious as to why I was upset the entire week. Even if he was my best friend I wasn't going to tell him to stop trying to get with Erin. I knew how much he wanted to be with her, so I kept on doing my best to get him the girl of his dreams, despite the massive pain the thought of it caused. 

  I walked over to the table that Erin would usually sit at and I tapped her shoulder. She turned around around and looked at me in digust. "Um, what are you doing here? Don't you belong somewhere else, you dweeb?"

  "Look, you . I have a favor, mkay? My crush really ing likes you, and you know what? I'm not going anywhere until you say yes. YOU, Erin Kim, are going to go out with him, and you're gonna pretend that you're happy with him, and YOU, yeah. YOU. Are going to make him the happiest ing guy alive. Got it?"

  "Why should I help someone like you?"

  "Did I ing stutter?" I growled. I was sick of h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter