First Day of School

It Hurts.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP. ​ I groaned and looked to my side. It was time to get ready for school. I pressed the 'off' button on my alarm and slowly sat up, then looked at my phone. I got serveral texts, but I of course checked Jimin's first.

Hey little girl! Today's the day. I'll make sure today goes good for you, alright? Picking you up soon, get ready.

   I grinned at the message and got out of bed, then put on the outfit I had to wear for my new school. I was honestly too excited to eat, so I completely forgot about breakfast and headed out. I looked at both sides of the sidewalk to check if Jimin was anywhere to be found. Luckily I did and walked towards him happily. I hugged him tightly and said, "Jimmy! I missed you!" He laughed and patted my head gently.

   "Hey little girl, are you ready for the high school life?" He held my hand, then we began walking to Seoul High.

   "I have a huge feeling that I am!" I replied with a nod. I grinned and squeezed his hand a little, then payed attention to the scenery that the wonderful city of Seoul provided us. He let go of my hand as soon as we were a block away from the new school to my eyes, but I ignored it, because I pretty much understood.

   The school was pretty huge though! The campus was also amazingly beautiful! Jimin walked me to the office and in front of us was a gorgeous lady in a pink floral dress. "Yo, Mrs. Choi, we got a kid here. Got her name in the school's list?" He acted like if he didn't know me, what the hell?

   "Do you know her name by any chance, Jimin?" She asked while one of her brows was slightly arched.

   "Yep. Hayi. Lee Hayi. First year here." That seems a lot better.. Thanks Jimin. The teacher looked at a stack of papers and checked in the 'L' section. She nodded and handed me a paper with my schedules for my first semester of freshman year. I took the paper and went on my way, due to being nervous.

   Jimin caught up with me, his schedules in his hand. "Yo! What's your first hour class?" I looked at my paper and furrowed my brows a little.

   "It says I have Math. Do we have any of the same classes?" I asked. He g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter