wow.

Needed Vacation.5

The staff gave Baekhyun and Chanyeol a simple tour of the house they’d be staying in and a rundown of how a stay at the private island worked. It was relatively simple, after three nights the boat would come pick them up, the place should look the same as it did they day they got there. Other than the emergency number they were given they weren’t really any rules. They stood together and watched the boat slowly leave and fade into the beautiful ocean view. Immediately turning on the younger boy Baekhyun held out his hand expectantly. Staring blackly at the boy’s palm Chanyeol looked from it to Baekhyun’s face.

“Phone.” Handing the device over with no hesitation Chanyeol watched, intrigued, as Baekhyun popped out the battery and put the now separate pieces of the phone in a flower pot sat outside the front door, doing the same with his own he opened the door and held it for Chanyeol. The boy gave an exaggerated bow of appreciation before sauntering forwards through the door, jumping a little as Baekhyun squeezed his as he passed. Giggling childishly at the action Chanyeol span around to face the older boy as he walked through the living room, shutting the door behind him Baekhyun walked calmly after the boy.

“Hey Channie guess what.” Biting his lip to stop himself grinning Chanyeol cocked his head to the side in mock concentration and spoke quietly, trying to hide the laughter in his voice.

“What?”

“We’re alone~” Nodding slowly at the statement Chanyeol glanced around the room for an escape route, although he could sense what was coming a small squeak of surprise jolted out of him as Baekhyun charged at him mischievously. Dodging around the glass coffee table and over the three seated white leather sofa Chanyeol blow Baekhyun a kiss and winked at him teasingly before making a brake for the stairs, stalked immediately by Baekhyun.

Bursting into one of the bedrooms Chanyeol swung the door closed behind him, giving him time to open the large glass doors that lead to a small balcony, leaning over the chest high black stone rail to look across the Caribbean ocean while pretending not to notice Baekhyun slipping into the room. The older boy walked up to him slowly, taking his time admiring the boy’s perfectly toned as he stepped up behind him. Baekhyun wrapped his arms around Chanyeol’s waist and nuzzled his face into the boy’s hair, breathing in the sweet scent of his watermelon shampoo mixed with the salty ocean air. Quickly spinning around so he was facing Baekhyun, his back against the balcony wall, Chanyeol started his fingers through the older boy’s hair as he spoke.

“Do you think they know?” Relaxing into his touch Baekhyun closed his eyes and leant into Chanyeol’s hand as he responded in a husky whisper.

“Who?”

“The staff that brought us here.” Blinking confused at the teen Baekhyun scrunched his face in confusion. Moving his hands to the back of Baekhyun’s neck Chanyeol blushed a little as he spoke, always finding this kind of conversation awkward but he could never stop himself wondering. “It’s just, two guys, on holiday together, one a private island. Do you think...” Catching on to what the boy meant Baekhyun rolled his eyes and leant into him, kissing him so tenderly it made Chanyeol’s heart flutter. Baekhyun moved his hand to the back on Chanyeol’s neck he but more force behind the kiss, Chanyeol fell into rhythm with him easily, smiling into the kiss as he felt Baekhyun’s other hand dip to caress his .

Suddenly stepping away Baekhyun smirked at the obvious disappointment on the younger boy’s face and answered the question as honestly as he could.

“The definitely know we’re together, I don’t think they really care.” Feeling silly for worrying about other people’s opinions of him Chanyeol quickly followed Baekhyun back into the bedroom he’d ran through. Actually taking the time to look around the room this time Chanyeol smiled happily at the thick, plush mattress. The royal purple bed sheets looked perfect, matching the black and purple stripped pillows resting against the large dark velvet cushioned headboard. Pulling off his socks Chanyeol walked over the laminated flooring to a fluffy purple and black rug in the middle of the room. Curling his toes into the soft fabric he waved Baekhyun to him and stared at him expectantly until the teen took of his own socks and stood on the rug with him. Giggling at the look of shock that hit the older boys face as he stood on the rug Chanyeol nodded.

“How is this so soft?” Shrugging at the question Chanyeol watched as Baekhyun looked down at their feet and spoke humorously.

“I don’t know, I don’t care, but we might have to steal this when we leave.” Holding the older boy’s chin between his thumb and forefinger Chanyeol tilted Baekhyun’s face towards him and leant in slowly.

“I’m gunna kiss you again now” Giving Baekhyun time to object the younger boy slowly leant down a little and pressed his lips to the boy's lightly.

 

A/N - Sorry for the randomness of the rug

but seriously I went carpet shopping with my mum today and there was litterally the softest rug like in the world... I bought it... it was expensive but now I get to sit on this insanely soft rug while I'm writing.. but still sorry for it kinda poping out of nowhere but I like to think it still makes sense ^_^

thanks for reading, let me know what you think?? <3