The way back home

Needed Vacation.5
The rest of Chanyeol and Baekhyun's holiday went on similarly to how the first day had gone, the boys had no trouble finding things to do, even spending an entire day in bed, only moving for food and to go to the bathroom, made the pair happy.  They were both disappointed when their trip came to and end, neither really wanting to leave their private paradise and go back to a split group but they knew they couldn't stay any longer. As they packed up their things both boys silently listened to the the music playing from Chanyeol's iPod then waited for their boat to arrive, almost forgetting to pick up their phones before leaving. Once on their way back to Korea Chanyeol and Baekhyun felt relaxed but both also felt a slight nervousness, as if something bad was waiting for them when they got back but neither would know until they returned as neither had told the other where they were going and they had agreed to leave their phones off until they got back to the others. (( A/N - that's right.. After this long I finally got the time to write again >_< sorry for the formatting, can't fix that until I have access to a computer but as soon as I do will fix up all the mistakes and formatting.. back to the main story~ ))