Isn't he cute

Needed Vacation.5

Kissing Baekhyun’s sleeping eyes Chanyeol slipped off the bed, pulling the blanket with him and hanging it over his shoulder as he walked towards the camera. Taking the device off its stand Chanyeol winked playfully at the lens before ending the recording. Knowing Baekhyun would get annoyed at him if he watched it while he was asleep Chanyeol checked how much battery and memory the camera had left, there was enough of both for at least 10 minutes more recording. Holding the camera at eye level Chanyeol held it out to record himself whispering to the device as he spoke.

“Baekhyunnie fell asleep, we’re gunna do this secretly so shh~” Turning the camera around Chanyeol walked back to the bed and brought the lens slowly up Baekhyun’s body, starting at the teen’s feet and moving up his legs, covering the camera with his hands as he passed the older boy’s crotch Chanyeol whispered to the camera again. “That’s just for me so no close ups” crawling onto the bed again Chanyeol sat cross-legged next to Baekhyun and held the camera to record his stomach, moving over his chest, hovering over the older boy’s collar bones for a moment. “This is my favourite part, because if you kiss here or here,” pointing without touching the teen’s skin Chanyeol showed the camera what he was explaining, “he pretty much melts and it’s really funny to do when he’s mad because he’ll just forget about it. Cute right?” Sitting back a little Chanyeol moved the camera to look over Baekhyun’s face. His lips were parted slightly, breathing softly but loud enough for the device to pick up the sound. His head was angled towards Chanyeol, eyes restless behind the lids and his hair was sticking out and splayed around him of the pillow under him. Gently brushing a few strands off the older boy’s face Chanyeol played with the focus of the camera to capture Baekhyun’s flawless skin and the light layer of sweet still on his forehead from the night before. “He’s pretty much perfect isn’t he? Doesn’t need all that eyeliner and BB cream to be beautiful, but he likes it so we won’t say anything.” Pointing the camera to himself again Chanyeol pressed his index finger to his lips and nodded earnestly to it before pointing it at Baekhyun again, leaning over the boy to film every angle of his face, freezing as the older boy stirred in his sleep. Baekhyun reached blindly out, snuggling into Chanyeol’s lap he mumbled something inaudible before slipping back into a comfortable sleep. Still whispering Chanyeol held the camera out as far as possible, trying to get Baekhyun’s entire body into the shot so it could see the way the older boy had curled into a cute little ball around Chanyeol’s lap, his head on the younger boy’s right leg. “He’s so cute when he’s sleeping.” As he cooed over the boy Chanyeol ran his fingers through the teen’s bed-head, gently untangling the knots as he continued filming.

“So I can’t take a picture of you in the sea but you can film me sleeping?” His voice low and husky Baekhyun looked up at Chanyeol, eyeing the camera sleepily. Quickly stopping the recording Chanyeol leant back to put the device on the bedside table and smiled guiltily, keeping his eyes down while Baekhyun stood up and stretched.

“You just looked really cute~” Glaring over his shoulder at the teen Baekhyun spoke flatly.

“I’m not cute.” The older boy walked to his clothes and pulled a fresh pair of boxers, some shorts, a vest and a towel out while muttering under his breath that he was manly and not cute. Chanyeol watched him walk into the bathroom and waited until he could hear the water running before letting his laughter out, giggling quietly at the older boy’s denial.

By the time Baekhyun was done showering he was still mumbling to himself that he wasn’t cute and Chanyeol should get his eyes checked, his adorable sulky pout not helping his argument at all. Happy he’d brought his laptop with him Chanyeol finished hiding away the footage he had of Baekhyun by the time the teen came back into the room.

“Breakfast?” Looking at the wall clock about the bed Chanyeol shook his head.

“It’s half 12”

“Lunch?” Closing his laptop Chanyeol stood up and, letting the blanket fall off his body, walked to the older boy, kissing him on the forehead before walking towards the bathroom.

“Sure, I’ll be down in a bit.”

*

“Are you still sulking?” Putting away his plate Chanyeol looked over his shoulder to see Baekhyun pouting, lost in thought as he stared down at his last bite of salad. Caught off guard by the question Baekhyun looked to Chanyeol and shook his head.

“I don’t sulk.” Standing up to put his own plate away the teen quickly walked out of the room, lounging on the sofa instead. Following the boy into the living room Chanyeol leant against the doorframe to look at him, not really sure what to do. Plopping down on the floor next to Baekhyun the younger boy leant back against the sofa, tilting his head to the side so he could rest it on Baekhyun’s leg. Glancing down at the teen Baekhyun’s pout deepened, knowing he was being silly for getting annoyed at being called cute.

“Chanie...” The teen hummed in response and waited as Baekhyun thought about how to word his questions. “You think I’m manly right?” Confused by the question Chanyeol sat up so he could look at the older boy, not quite understanding what he meant by the question.

“Is this because I top?” Eyes widening at the bluntness of the teen’s words Baekhyun’s face flushed a bright red, speaking a lot quieter suddenly, even more embarrassed than he’s already been.

“No. I, I... like that. I just mean, you don’t think I’m weak or anything do you?” pushing himself onto the sofa Chanyeol took the older boy’s hand in his own and smiled reassuringly at him.

“I know you’re not weak Baek, I’ve seen you get in fights and protect people. I’ve seen you in your most animalistic state and I know you can be strong. You’re one of the strongest people I know.” Nodding at the words Baekhyun relaxed a little, feeling a little better knowing that Chanyeol didn’t see him as less of a man because of his height, or his makeup, or his cuteness.

“Promise?” Placing his free hand over his heart Chanyeol nodded earnestly before leaning over Baekhyun to kiss him, smiling as the older boy responded automatically, moving his lips in sync with Chanyeol’s easily.