Picturesque

Needed Vacation.5

Walking down out onto the beach that was sat outside the back door Chanyeol walked slowly to the shore line and watched the light waves crawl towards slowly, melting back down the beach just before touching his toes. The sand was almost white, it was perfectly warm beneath his feet, not too hot from sitting under the sun everyday and not to cold so make it uncomfortable. Like everything else in the Island it was perfect. Stepping forwards a little he let the water was over his feet, walking forwards until the waves lashed against his calves playfully. Tucking his hands in his pockets the teen stood, looking out across the wide span of undisturbed ocean and let the sun wash over him.

Running to his suitcase to grab his camera Baekhyun half jogged back downstairs to join Chanyeol for a classic walk along the beach as sunset neared. Pausing at the door to roll up his jeans Baekhyun looked up to see Chanyeol stood looking out at the clear blue water. The teen looked almost at ease, his posture relaxed completely as he stared out at the sea and the sky. Too good an opportunity to miss Baekhyun quickly his camera and snapped a perfect shot of Chanyeol and the beautiful view around him. Slinging the camera’s harness around his neck Baekhyun made his way to Chanyeol and standing closer to him now he help up the camera again.

“Channie~” As soon as the teen turned around to respond Baekhyun took the shot, the teen’s serene expression matching the tranquil background perfectly.

“Yah, don’t do that!” Quickly stepping forwards Chanyeol tried to grab the camera but missed and ended up holding Baekhyun’s wrist instead. Smiling mischievously Baekhyun used his free hand to grip Chanyeol’s hair and pull him closer, tiptoeing slightly to push his forehead against the younger boy’s. Putting his hands on Baekhyun’s shoulders the Chanyeol pushed away lightly, still wanting to see the picture. Now both his hands were free Baekhyun tangled his fingers more into the boy’s hair while placing the older hand on the small of the younger boy’s back to pull him closer and looked up at him.

Slowly forgetting about the camera Chanyeol moved his hands down Baekhyun’s arms to rest on his hips, leaning down slowly he stepped towards the older boy and feeling his way to the boy’s he smirked lightly as he pressed his lips to the shorter boys.

Returning the kiss gladly Baekhyun leant into the younger boy, doing everything he could to give himself more height and more dominance frivolously. Chanyeol broke the kiss, standing straight and towering over the older boy a little before quickly pulling the camera harness off the older boy’s neck and putting hit around him own. Setting the camera to record Chanyeol pulled the older boy close to him again, holding the camera out of his reach, and started the recording.

“What are you doing Channie?” Moving his hand to the back of the teen’s neck, looking up at the camera to check it was pointing at them he winked to the lens before closing his eyes and pulling Baekhyun forwards a little more, bringing their lips together softly. The older boy glanced up at the camera as he fell into rhythm with Chanyeol, eyes locked on the camera he traced his tongue over the younger boy’s bottom lip slowly, pushing passed Chanyeol’s lips he held the boy’s hips as he took full control of the kiss.

“I’ll be honest, I wasn’t really expecting that reaction.” Ending the recording Chanyeol let the camera hang from his neck again as he smiled shyly at Baekhyun. Smirking back at the teen Baekhyun took the boy’s hand and started pulling him out of the water and to the shore.

“What were you expecting then?” Walking along the beach the boys strolled close enough for the water to brush against their ankles with every wave, walking the distance of the beach as they spoke.

“I don’t know, just... not that”

“We can delete it if you want.” Reaching for the camera Baekhyun stifled a laugh as Chanyeol speedily held it out of his reach, a panicked expression spread across his face.

“We’re never deleting this” Shaking his head fondly at the younger boy Baekhyun continued walking.

Looking over at the younger boy Baekhyun noticed him trying to stop himself smiling at something, intrigued he nudged the boy with his shoulder and spoke in a playful sing-song tone.

“What cha thinking?”

“Nothing.” The slightly high pitch in his voice gave away that he was lying easily.

“Come on, tell me”

“You’ll laugh” It wasn’t a question but Baekhyun felt the need to answer anyway.

“Probably” Biting his lip in thought Chanyeol gave the older boy’s hand a light squeeze as he spoke, his voice glowing with embarrassment.

“I was just thinking, if you’re ok with being filmed kissing, what else are you ok being filmed doing?” It took the older boy a second to figure out what Chanyeol was trying to say but as soon as it hit him, it hit him hard. Standing still he pulled Chanyeol so they were facing each other and looked up at the boy questioningly.

“Are you asking to film us having se-”

“No, no, no. It was just a thought.”  His face flushed bright red as he spoke but as he looked as Baekhyun he realised that the older boy was actually thinking about it. Speaking slowly he stepped a little closer to the older boy, “unless... you want to?” Glancing from the camera to Chanyeol’s face a few times Baekhyun started to smirk again.

“Well, we are on a Private Island,” stepping closer to Chanyeol he pulled the boy closer to him and slowly wrapped his arms around the teen’s waist as he spoke, his voice lowering as he did, “and we only have three days now,” hands dipping to caress the boy’s Baekhyun’s smirk intensified, “and you are very photogenic.” Hardly believing the words coming out of Baekhyun’s mouth Chanyeol felt his jaw drop slightly, gasping a little at their sudden closeness his blush deepened. Before he could stop himself he was nodding slowly and letting Baekhyun lead him back towards their room, almost jogging the entire way there.