I'm saved by my attacker.

A new beginning

“Hey, are you alright?” a voice asked me as I slowly wake up from my daze. God, my head hurts. What just happened? And who the hell is this? I blinked my eyes several times before I realized before me, stands the most beautiful man I have ever met. I gasped and started to fall backwards when he rushed forward and catch me by the elbow. “Seems like you’re not okay,” he grimaced. God, he’s cute. Those eyes are just so heavenly, no I meant the lips, but no it must be the smile. God, I can’t even think clearly. “Hey, can you stand up?” he asked with a touch of concern as he slowly pulls me back up on my feet. I wobbled and took a few shaky steps forward only to end up falling on the ground again. I shook my head silently. He lifted my chin lightly with his hand and whispered, “It’s alright, I’ll carry you. So you don’t have to worry about a thing.” He smiled and in one swift motion he carried me in his arms and began to walk back towards the village. “What about the horse?” I muttered. “Its fine, I have already taken care of that,” he assured me with a grin. I nodded and rested my head lightly on his chest. His body was warm and it felt nice. I must have fallen asleep because when the next time I woke up, I was back in bed with a pretty mad Minji by my side. “(Y/N), you okay?” Minji asked softly. I jerked my head up and down slowly. Maybe that was the sign she needed because right after that she began throwing a million questions at once. “My god, I was worried sick about you. Where did you go? Haven’t I told you to keep a close eye on where we were going? Did you pay any attention at all?” she screeched. “God Minji, shut up. My head hurts,” I mumbled. “Serves you right. If it wasn’t for that guy you would have been dead or taken alive!” Minji exclaimed with her eyes bewildered. When I heard her mention the guy my ears immediately perked up so I asked, “Where is that guy now? How did he find me?” “Fortunately, he was playing fetch with his dog so when he threw the stick it kind of landed on your head, knocking you off. He felt horrible and immediately set off to rescue you,”Minji puffed. Wow, what an interesting day it has been. And it’s only going to get much better.