Letters of fan boys and fan girls

A queenka can be nice too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV:

    When we reached to college we went to our locker for the books for our first class. Luckily my and Hye's locker was near to each other so we went together. I reached there and I noticed that Kris was also there and he looked at me and opened his locker and Luhan was there too. I smiled at both of them Luhan smiled at me and said Hello to me but Kris didn't even give a damn to smile. Well I don't care coz Hye told me that he is cold in personality so I just went across them and went to my locker. When I opened my locker so many cards with different color envelopes fall from my locker. I picked them and said " What the heck are these and where they came from?". I looked around and noticed that Hye was standing near me and smiling like a fool and Luhan and Kris also looking at me with wide eyes.
             I looked at Kris and Luhan and said " what didn't you see a girl before so you are looking at me with your eyes open wide . Did I do anything wrong? and you Hye why are you smiling at me like a creep do you know anything about these?". Kris turned his face back to his locker and Luhan just laughed and said " You will come to know about them when you will read them" " yeah you are right" I said. Then Hye said "who knows dear may these are love letters". " What ?" I screamed and again everyone who was there looked at and this time some of the Exo members were there too but I didn't care for it and said " I hate love letters can't people just live happily without these crazy things Aish take these things with you I hate it and how come they know about my locker combination?" She smiled again and said "dear your combination is not tough. You are a daughter of famous bussiness man and a famous model of America so you thought people can't come to know about you. Your locker combination is your birthday which is 12-06-1993. " " Ok ok fine lets go to class we are getting late" I said. "And what you want me to do with these letters lets study them at your house ok you politely give the answers of these letters to them who put these in your locker ok." she said. " Hmm now I  look at it then I kinda probably with respect answer them back thanks Hye for solving this for me now lets go and see you in class Luhan" I said. He smiled and said "ya see ya in class".

Hye's POV:

When we were on our way to class I asked L " how come you are freinds with Luhan?" " Oh did you forgot that he sits with me in class. We talked a bit yesterday with each other and came to know about each other and from then on we are like friends and don't worry I am not going to take your Lulu away from you ok?" she said " you better not but what did you say just now "Lulu" ? I aksed . "Hmm my nick name for him" She said. We reached to the class and went to our seats.

Kris's Pov:

     Today I went to college ear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter