First day of college - II

A queenka can be nice too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


                                          Then we both went out of the crowd and started walking to our class. On the way to our class I ask her "You are majoring in which course?" and she said " dancing and acting and you?" she asked " same " I said. She started jumping up and down while laughing and said " wow we are classmates too I am so happy oh and can I call you L or ice? I stopped and look at her and asked her " why L and why ice?" Then she said " both things come in your name the first two words Al makes L and other remaining words makes ice and I think it suits you coz you are cool" I nodded and hummed in understading. and then I said " then I will call you hye or jin ok and you can call me whatever you want to call me whether it is L or ice". We laugh at our name and then went to our class.
                                            When we enterd into the class everyone went silent and then teacher  asked me to introduce myself. I introduced myself and teacher told me to sit on the empty seat which was next to a boy he has a baby face and his skin was beautiful then a girl's skin. I said hello to him and he just smile and said Hi back. His smile was so anglic. And then we started to study back then he suddenly said to me " you were cool out there I like your bad girl image and your good girl image is nice too how can you keep two faces "  i smiled a little and said " well that was the real me when someone pisses me off then I become the bad girl like the principal did. You heard it right he went on saying who am I and who is my father and I hate it coz it pisses me off or else I am a nice girl I think I mean I like to be frank with everyone I hate making enemies."
                                             We both chatted the in the whole class and become friends. He asked me for my number and I gave it to him. I also came to know that he is an Idol and in a group Known as EXO. I don't know much about Kpop idols coz I don't listen their music much. I also come to know that there are 12 members in their group. Then we separated for next class but luckily Hye was with me in that class too.
                                        Soon the lunch came. Me and Hye went to canteen and ordered our food and then went to sit on a table in the corner near window from where we can see the view of garden. We were eating and talking about each other then suddenly the whole canteen area became quite and then girls started screaming some names. I got startled by the noise and then I asked Hye that who are they and then she told me that are the kingka's of the college. I nodded in understanding and then look at them they were 12 handsome boys. And that's when I noticed the same boy I looked earlier.
                                        That's when they sit on a table near us and started chatting. Then I started looking at them and examine their faces. I noticed Luhan was there and there was a boy who looked like a baozi and an eyeliner boy and a boy with dimples, a boy with scary face, and a boy with tan skin who quite looked y, an angel faced boy, a creepy boy who smiles everytime, a boy who was trolling, a boy who was doing ayego, a boy with owl types big eyes and a tall boy wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter