First day of college

A queenka can be nice too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV:


                  When I got out of the office and was heading towards my first class a girl came to me and called me "Hey newbie " I looked at the owner of a voice. I kinda dislike the way she called me it was like she is proudy girl or have some kind of proud. When she called me I also noticed that people started to gather there but why I don't know so I just thought to listen her.  She came near me and said " you are new here so I would like to tell you some rules of here I am the queenka of here so don't you dare to look at the kingka's with your eyes or else is will not be good" after listening this I kinda half smile and looked at her and asked her "and anything else" smirking at her. She smirked at me and said " And even try to show off yourself coz your are not even beautiful to be the queenka and anyone famous" then I smirked at her and said " Well you know what I don't even care for being the Queenka thing so keep it with yourself and let me give you a warning that from next time don't ever try to talk rudely to me or else it will not be good for you I may hurt you physially but I won't do that coz I hate violence but I can use violence when someone pisses me off. Oh and about the beautiful thing I don't even consider my self beautiful coz I know I am not beautiful for me I don't know about others but I must say that you are beautiful but you will be more beautiful when you don't do that thick makeup on your face". She got shocked by what I said later and tried to slap me but I caught her hands .
                                                   Then suddenely our principal came out and saw the crowd then he saw me holding the wrist of that girl. He came near me with concern on his face asked If I am alright and  I nodded then he turn towards the crowd and said " students I would like to introduce miss Kim Alice. She is the daughter one of the trusty here who owns Half of the share of this university. She transferred here from Canada yesterday and will study here. Please treat her well and specially you Hyejin understand " she nodded her head and looked at with apology and I kindly smiled at her and she smiled back at me.
                               I thought that principal will not say anything now and when I started to move from there he started to speak again and said " I want all of you behave properly with her. She is a special person her father is the richest bussiness of Korea so respect her ok" when I heard this I said " STOP IT

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter