Take your time

Needed Vacation.3
The next few days seemed to pass without any other incidents, although that could have been due to Suho keeping his distance from Lay whenever he could. It was odd to Lay that after what had happened Suho could return so easily to acting the way he had before the kiss. He older boy seemingly had no trouble throwing out a smile when the two passed by each other on their way through the home they'd rented, he didn't seem to mind sitting at the dining table with Lay for breakfast, he seemed completely normal, completely Suho over the next few days of their vacation. Because of all the normal-ness Lay honestly wasn't sure if he'd just imagined the whole thing between them. But as they took a tour round the area they where in, looking out a all the scenic views and hearing street musicians play away, as they walked side by side occasionally snapping pictures here and there of each other or just the landscape Lay swore, every now and then, he could see... something. Some pain or regret or longing or confusion or.. something, in Suho's expression.  Unfortunately the teen didn't get the chance to figure it out or ask about it before, in what in his mind could only have been the blink of an eye, they were at the airport once more, packed up and ready to head home after four incredible days in France.  Suho still hoped he had at least given Lay the break he needed from Luhan if nothing else, he had done his absolute best to make everything as easy and stress free for the teen as possible but there was no way he could act normal as an agonising pain shot through his head and caused him to topple onto the floor in a heartbeat. He felt Lay instantly by his side as it happened but he could nothing but gasp for air as the pain he was experiencing knocked the air from his lungs.  ((A/N - this won't make any sense if you haven't read the main story line so sorry ;_; )) Lay couldn't exactly use his abilities in the middle of a crowded airport so, with all his strength, he dragged Suho as quickly as he could into a nearby bathroom before easing the older man's pain with his powers.  Just as Suho's pain eased enough for him to be able to pass out Kai suddenly flashed into the room, fear etched into every detail of his face.  "it's Luhan."  Without another word Kai stepped forward and placed one hand on Lay's shoulder, the other on Suho's arm and transported the three of them to the location of Sehun and Luhan.  At the site Lay felt like he couldn't breath, panic and fear stripping away every ounce of control he had in him.  Fire and smoke, the stench of gas, rubble all around and the sound. That sound. Piercing as it rang through the empty space of the dirt track they were on. Sehun's screams, cries, manic calling as he faught against Chen and Xiumin who where holding him close to where Kai had taken Suho and Lay.  Looking across at the wreckage they were a safe distance from Lay felt his heart stop for a moment and everything but Sehun's cry blocked out, just that name.   "LUHAN!"  Taking a step forward Lay quickly broke into a run despite feeling completely detached from his body but he had barely moved from the group when the wreckage was engulfed in yet more flames and as those flames touched the gas that had been spilling from Sehun and Luhan's rented caravan since the crash.. Boom.  It was nothing but flames. Lay was pushed back by the force of the explosion but was at his feet again and charging towards the wreckage once more but was caught by someone holding him back and away from danger.  "There's nothing you can do."  (( A/N- to anyone that will actually read this update.. it's been a while huh? Sorry about losing track of this fic, it really got away from me. Will be doing a similar style final chapter for the other stories very soon so we'll be back to the main story line before you know it and you can find out what happens to Luhan~ Also sorry if this is showing all as one block of text >< using my phone to update since I no longer have a computer so I can't edit things very well ;_; P.s I will one day go through all my chapters and sort out my many MANY spelling and grammer mistakes >< so sorry ))