Ticket

Needed Vacation.3

Suho could tell that Lay was still pretty torn up about Luhan, there was almost a poet irony to the fact that Lay could heal any wound when he was so broken. Shaking his head at the cliché view on things Lay sat beside the teen on the sofa and passed him a plane ticket to France. The teen blinked at it for a moment before passing it back to Lay without saying anything. The silence continued as Suho pushed the ticket back to Lay persistently.

“What are you doing Suho?”

“I’m giving you a plane ticket pabo.” Smirking a little Lay turned to the older boy and fanned himself with the ticket.

“You trying to get rid of me?” Smiling back Suho pulled an identical ticket out of his jacket pocket and chuckled a little at the teen’s surprised expression.

“If I was, I wouldn’t be doing a very good job of it.” Looking at his own ticket Lay read over the information a little, Paris for four days.

“If I decide to go to Paris with you, what are we going to do out there?” Grinning at the teen Suho stood up and started walking to the door, opening it he turned to face Lay again and gave him a sly wink.

“That’s for me to know and you to find out.” The older boy left before Lay had the chance to ask any more questions and staring after him a little Lay tucked the ticket safely in the inside pocket of his jacket and stood up to leave.

 

Once he was back in his own room Lay took out the plane ticket and placed it on his bed side table. Sitting at his desk the boy switched on his laptop and quickly pulled up some information site on Paris. He’d seen if before but had never really thought about going there, there were some interesting looking day long cooking lessons available for tourists which ignited his interest a little. The more he researched the city the more he realised how suited to his taste it actually was. More excited with every site he looked on Lay glanced at his ticket and started biting his bottom lip as he thought.

Suho had gone through the effort of getting it. The boy must have researched a little and then he’d paid for a four day trip to France, Europe. He must have made plans of some kind given the way he’d been acting when he invited Lay in the first place so really the younger boy owed it to his senior to be respectful and accept the gift by going to Paris with him. It wasn’t selfish and it wasn’t like it was going to be a romantic thing after his and Luhan’s relationship had come crashing down. Just a platonic vacation.

Reasoning with himself for a good half hour Lay eventually decided that the polite thing to do would be to go to Paris with Suho given how much the older boy took care of him, and it wasn’t like he didn’t like the attention...