thank you

Needed Vacation.3

Lay couldn’t believe how beautiful the chalet Suho had rented was. They were about a half hour drive from Paris and a ten minute walk to the beach. They had their own heated outside pool, two bedrooms, a living room with kitchenette, it was perfect. Dumping his suitcase in one of the bedrooms Lay half jogged outside to bask in the sun and, pulling off his socks and rolling up his jeans, he sat at the edge of the pool and dipped his feat in to the water, it rose half way up his shins, the ripples lightly tickling his skin as he swung his legs a little. Digging the sun block he’d packed out of his bag Suho followed the teen outside and sat beside him, pulling his own jeans up his legs he dipped his feet in and waved the sub block in front of Lay. The boy smiled in appreciation before pulling off his cardigan and t-shirt off and throwing them in the general direction of the chalet’s back porch. Taking the bottle from Suho Lay started rubbing the sun block on his arms, chest, neck and face, turning his back to Suho a little Lay passed the bottle back to him.

“Do you mind?” Staring at the milky white skin for a moment Suho swallowed back the lump in his throat before answering.

“No I, um, It’s fine.” Squeezing some of the block onto his hand Suho started gently spreading it over the other boy’s back, making sure he covered everything before massaging the cream into Lay’s skin. Rolling his shoulders back a few times Lay relaxed a little not realising the effect his sudden exposure was having on Suho. Rubbing the excess sun block into his own hands Suho turned away from Lay, staring out at the view they had of the beautiful French landscapes instead. Stretching his arms over his head quickly Lay leant back a little supporting himself with his arms he let his head loll back and closed his eyes, enjoying the warmth of the sun flushing over him. Standing up suddenly Suho walked speedily back into the chalet and into the kitchenette. Grabbing a glass he poured himself some water and downed it, cooling himself off. Shaking himself off a little Suho looked outside again to where Lay was relaxing. The boy was breathing calmly, his perfectly toned torso moving steadily as he happily soaked in the warmth of the sun, his eyes closed and head tilted back as he continued swinging his legs in the water. Tearing his eyes off the boy Suho reminded himself that he was here as a friend and he was leaving as a friend. Lay just needed some time to relax and Suho would give him that and ignore any and all temptation that came his way. No matter how appealing Lay was. Walking back outside Suho lounged back on one of the beach chairs sat by the pool and rubbed some sun block onto his own face, neck and arms. His vest covered enough for him to stay cool and not get burnt so relaxing he closed his own eyes and listened to the water ripple against Lay’s legs and the side of the pool.

 

“Suho.” Keeping his eyes closed Suho hummed a response to Lay and waited for him to continue. “Thanks for this” Hearing the sadness in the younger boy’s voice Suho looked over to see him sat up again, legs pulled up to his chest as he looked at the water. Leaning forwards on his chair Suho waved off the thanks and spoke earnestly to the teen.

“It was about time we all had a break anyway.” Annoyed that Suho didn’t take his sincerity more to heart Lay turned to face him and frowned a little at the older boy.

“Seriously. You’re the only one that thought twice about how everything effected me, it means a lot.”

“What do you mean?”

“Things with Luhan, they were good, we had arguments but what couple doesn’t, I feel like it ended so suddenly no one really realised that it... it hurt.” Jumping up to sit beside Lay the older boy sympathetically rubbed his arm as he continued getting what he needed to off his chest. “I knew. I mean how could I not, but I thought if I just showed him how much I loved him then he could love me back.” Ignoring the way hearing Lay’s feelings for Luhan made Suho want to scream in anger he gave the boy a reassuring half-smile, encouraging him to de-stress. “It’s like we were never even together, like I made up the whole thing, it was just so easy for him to leave me. I don’t understand why it was so easy. What’s wrong with me?” Seeing the younger boy’s eyes cloud with tears Suho quickly pulled him into an awkward half hug while holding his face so that he couldn’t look away from Suho while he spoke.

“There is nothing wrong with you Lay. Listen to me, you’re an amazing, caring, funny, loving, loyal, beautiful person. Luhan’s crazy for not seeing that ok?” searching the boy’s face Suho smiled again and nodded to him until Lay nodded back, sniffing back his tears as he did.

“Sorry, went a bit melodramatic on you there.” Shyly turning away from the older boy Lay laughed at himself for suddenly getting so emotional and stood up to go back into the chalet. Standing up after him Suho tapped the boy on the shoulder to get his attention. Grinning mischievously Suho quickly moved so he was stood in front of Lay and quickly pushed the younger boy into the pool. Laughing a little hysterically as Lay stared up at him, soaked, Suho poked his tongue out playfully as Lay splashed water at him.

 

A/N - I'm sorry these updates take so long T_T

I've never actually been to any of the places I've sent the boys so I have to research a bit for each chapter so I'm not making stuff up :L