Heartbeat

The Wolves: Untamed

The days went by and Ga Eun stayed at Luhan's house. At first she was scared, flashbacks to when she came to live with EXO-K  haunting her in her sleep. She waited for Luhan and the others to change, waiting for them to become angry and possesive.

But it never happened.

Lay became the mother she had always wanted, Kris the leader who became like her father. Xiumin, the older brother she never knew you wanted. Tao, the brother who protected her and taught her how to protect yourself. Chen, the troll who planned elaborate schemes.

Luhan, the boy she loved.

"Oppa! I finally learned it!" Ga Eun clapped her hands. "I did it!"

Lay was teaching her how to play the piano, laughing as she jumped up and down. Kris was standing by the door, shaking his head in amusement when she started to dance. Luhan laughed as she tripped and fell from the pajamas Kris had given her.

"Oppa!" 

"What?" Kris asked, stiffling his laughter.

"Why do you have to be so tall?" Ga Eun frowned. "Freakishly tall."

"Why do you have to be so short?" Kris asked, shrugging.

"Why don't you wear the clothes we bought you?" Lay asked.

"Because it's not as comfortable as your clothes." 

"But they smell bad." Luhan said.

"Because you're a manly man." She rolled around as she laughed. "Apparently."

"I am!" Luhan insisted.

"Okay! Ga Eun would like to show you what she learned." Lay said, waving his hands.

She sat down besides Lay and began to play, a song that Lay had made for her. Ga Eun managed to finish it without any mistakes and bowed once she was done. Kris, Luhan, Xiumin and Chen were by the door, clapping their hands and jumping up and down. Tao pushed past them and hugged Ga Eun, swinging her up in the air.

"Yah!" She screamed, hitting him on the head.

"My Ga Eun did such a good job!" Tao yelled.

"Of course, Omma taught me."

"Skills of a master." Lay said, patting his back.

"I'm glad you're having fun." Luhan said, kissing her on the lips.

"Yeah, it's perfect." She smiled.

"That's good." 

"I'm bored." Chen interrupted, sighing.

"No one cares." Xiumin said, glaring at him.

"Ga Eun, should we do something fun?" Chen asked.

"Like what?" 

"I want to make Luhan jealous." Chen said.

"How?" Ga Eun furrowed her eyebrows. "With what?"

"Come here." Chen said, holding out his hand.

She walked towards Chen before being pulled away by Luhan, his arms wrapped around her waist as he glared at Chen. Chen glared back at Luhan and grabbed his arm, struggling to get him off of her.

"I just want to play a game!" Chen argued, smacking Luhan.

"I don't care!" Luhan yelled back, smacking Chen back.

"Someone help!" Ga Eun cried as she dodged Chen's attack.

Kris and Xiumin sighed as they separated Chen and Luhan. She ran towards Tao and hid behind him, shaking her head as Luhan and Chen began to wrestle on the ground. She headed towards Kris's room and sat down on his bed, grabbing a book from his personal library.

"How is it?" Kris asked, sitting at the other end of the bed.

"It's good. You have books I haven't read yet." 

"Yeah, I do like to read a lot." 

"But most of these are about supernatural beings. Like werewolves, demons and vampires." She said, staring at the bookcase. "Why?"

"Yeah, they're more interesting." Kris chuckled.

"Why?" Ga Eun repeated.

"There are some things you can't explain in this world. It's interesting to know more about them." Kris answered, shrugging.

'Like the others.'

"Ga Eun, do you want to go on a walk?" Luhan asked, coming into Kris's room.

"Yeah sure." 

Luhan held out his hand and she slipped her hand into it. She leaned closer as he began to walk downstairs and outside, wrapping his arms around her waist. She leaned in closer and held onto him, smiling softly.

"Are you having fun?" Luhan asked.

"Yeah, it feels like home." Ga Eun laughed. "It's so much fun."

"I wish you could stay here." 

"Me too." 

"Why don't you? The others love having you here." Luhan asked.

"I can't, it's not safe." She shook her head. "I need to let them know."

"I can protect you. The others will too."

"I don't want anyone to do anything stupid." 

"Why not?" Luhan asked, staring at her.

"I'm scared that I have to send you away. I'm scared that this will end soon." Ga Eun blinked back her tears. "I'm scared of what they'll do."

"It doesn't have to end." 

"It will, eventually." 

"I won't let that happen. You'll stay with me. I know you will." Luhan said, kissing her on the forehead.

"I will. I will. I want to stay." Ga Eun rested her head on his shoulder.

"Should I sing for you?" 

"You sing? It's not bad, right?" 

"Apparently I have a voice of an angel." Luhan said, wriggling his eyebrows.

She closed her eyes and waited, snuggling closer to Luhan as he wrapped his arms around her. She sighed in content when he opened his mouth, his voice soft and gentle as he sang.

'If you wish and wish earnestly
Will it come true, like the fairytales?
A never-ending happy ending, happily ever after
I will trust you, protect you and comfort you
I will be on your side
I will never leave your side'


"I love you." Luhan murmured.

"I love you too." She whispered.

Luhan walked back to the house, noticing the sky getting darker. She ran upstairs and headed towards Luhan's bedroom, sliding into bed. Luhan closed the door and slid in besides her, snuggling closer.

She gasped as Luhan kissed her on the lips, rough and passionate. She giggled as he slid his hands underneath her shirt, his skin hot against her skin. Ga Eun wrapped her arms around him, pulling him closer.

Luhan slowly lifted her shirt and began to kiss her, her heart racing. She leaned closer and took off Luhan's shirt, her hands resting on his toned chest and stomach. Luhan stopped and stared at her, his eyes soft yet full of lust and love.

"Are you sure?" He whispered, leaning closer.

"I am." She nodded. "It feels right."

Ga Eun closed her eyes as Luhan kissed her on the neck, her s and the curve of her hip. He slipped off her pajamas and moves down there, lightly breathing between her thighs. She wrapped her arms around Luhan and gasped once he entered her. She closed her eyes and moved alongside him, feeling him move faster yet with a tenderness.

She felt her whole body go soft as he kissed her on the lips, his body moving slower. Ga Eun opened her eyes and stared at him, her heart racing as she leaned in closer, wrapping her arms around him.

She felt her blood pouring into her hips, pounding out of rhythm as she moved with Luhan. She gasped when Luhan pressed closer, filling the space. Luhan clung onto her, the heat of their bodies burning them.

Luhan pulled away and stared at Ga Eun, wiping away the sweat from her forehead as he brushed back her hair. He leans closer and rests his head on her chest, feeling her wrap her arms around his body, unable to let go.

"What are you doing?" She asked as she brushed back his hair.

"Listening." Luhan said, smiling softly.

"Why?" 

"I'm memorizing you. Your heart and mine." Luhan whispered, looking up at her.

••••••••••••

"Do you have to go already?" 

"They come home tomorrow." 

"Stay with me." Luhan begged, grabbing her hand.

"I'll come back." Ga Eun smiled. "I promise."

"When? When will you come back?" Luhan asked.

"Soon. I'll come back home soon." 

Luhan nodded his head and grabbed her hands, pulling her out of the house. She felt tears in her eyes as she hugged the members, the pain of separation unbearable.

"Come back soon, okay?" Lay said, smiling.

"I will." Ga Eun chuckled. "I still need to practice."

"Goodbye." Kris said.

Ga Eun waved goodbye at the others before slipping inside the car. She watched as Luhan grabbed her backpack off the floor and put it away in the trunk. She closed her eyes and grabbed Luhan's hand, knowing he was driving her home.

After 15 minutes, Luhan stopped in front of the house with the directions Ga Eun gave him. She slipped out of the car and walked towards the door, noticing the car was still gone from the garage.

"I'll see you at school." She kissed Luhan.

"Run away with me." Luhan suddenly said. "I mean it."

"When?" Ga Eun chuckled. 

"Now. Let's leave and never come back." Luhan said, brushing her hair away.

"When the time is right, we'll run away." She said, nodding her head

"I'll wait for you." Luhan said, before getting back into the car.

She waved goodbye and grabbed her backpack off the floor, heading inside the house. She closed the door and slipped off her shoes, dropping her backpack onto the floor.

"Seems like you had a lot of fun."

Ga Eun looked up slowly, her heart pounding and her breath stopping. She felt her tears drop, her entire body shaking as she fell onto the floor. She closed her eyes and waited, choking on her own sobs.

"Oppa." She whispered, looking up.