Roadside

The Wolves: Untamed

*Ring! Ring! Ring!*

Ga Eun sat up and stared at her alarm clock with anger and sleepiness. She snatched it off her nightstand, swinging it over your shoulder, ready to smash it against the wall. She began to sigh as it turned off, before slamming onto the table. She got up and quickly changed into her school uniform. The morning was still dark due to the storm last night but the streets were brightly lit from passing cars. 

"I should get a haircut." She murmured as she tied it up. "It's getting annoying."

She grabbed her backpack and headed downstairs while Bokshiri following behind. She ran towards the kitchen and made herself a simple breakfast. The small house was completely still with the occasional noise made by Bokshiri's wagging tail. Ga Eun looked down at the dog and smiled.

"I couldn't sleep much last night." She whispered. "I wonder why?"

She sighed again and grabbed a bag to put some food in for him before dropping him off at the neighbor's house. Ga Eun bent down to grab her shoes and thrashed about when she noticed they were dirty from the mud.

"." 

She walked towards the closet and grabbed her favorite pair before running outside. Ga Eun took off the plastic sheet that protected her bike before walking towards the road. She has begun her daily routine.

Within minutes Ga Eun arrived at Mrs. Kim's house and knocked on the door, forcing a smile on her face. She opened the door and nodded wordlessly. Ga Eun took out Bokshiri and put him down, watching as he went inside the house. She slipped the bag of food out of her bag and handed it to her, smiling before she left.

"Ga Eun! Come home safe!" Mrs. Kim yelled, waving goodbye

Ga Eun waved goodbye as well and turned towards the road. She decided to walk towards the forest trail since she didn't want to get tired so easily. She turned around and noticed a car coming up behind. She watched as it came closer to her, practically blocking the forest trail entrance.

"Yah! Excuse me!?" Someone yelled.

Ga Eun wordlessly put on her headphones and ignored the voices behind her. She turned around to go to the trail before gasping in shock when someone pulled her from behind.

Her eyes landed on a tall boy whose eyes grew dark and angry.  A small gasp escaped her lips when she noticed his gorgeous face, almost model-like. She stared at his pale skin, the pink and luscious lips that curved into a slight smile. Ga Eun stepped back and looked up and stared into his eyes, a mischiveous glint to them.

"Excuse me?" He repeated his deep, gruff voice not matching his face. "Didn't you hear us?"

"Huh?" She pulled out her headphones. "How can I help you?"

"We're new here." He said, his hand still on her arm

"And?" 

"Do you know where Seoul High School is?" He asked staring at Ga Eun's name tag.

"Yes. It's just down the road." She pulled away. "You can't miss it."

Ga Eun bowed slightly and walked back to the trail. She stopped in her tracks when someone called out her name. She turned to face the tall boy and frowned at his smile.

"Lee Ga Eun!" 

 "What do you want?" Her eyes grew wide. "Why do you keep bothering me?"

"See you at school." He winked before heading inside the car.

Ga Eun stared after him in awe and confusion before pedaling inside the forest. She didn't noticed the six pair of eyes that stared after her in amusement. She ignored everything and began to sing out loud in happiness.

"She she was smoky girl." She giggled.

••••••••••••

"What was that about?" He asked, his pale skin gleaming under the sunlight.

"We needed directions." The deep voiced man answered.

"She's pretty." Someone mentioned, his dark skin making his expression dangerous.

"Lee Ga Eun." The deep voiced one said.

"Huh? That's her name." Someone said, his lisp noticable.

"Yeah, she goes to our school." He said, his deep voice turning into a chuckle.

••••••••••••

Ga Eun got back onto the road and pedaled her way to school, the late summer breeze hitting her face. She closed her eyes slightly and took a deep breath, the air sickly sweet from the flowers.

She managed to get to school on time even with the slight detour. Ga Eun jumped off her bike before locking it in the bicycle stand. She hesitated for a bit before pulling off the rubber band that tied her hair up. She smiled when her hair fell over her shoulders in loose waves.

Ga Eun slipped her backpack over her shoulder and headed inside, ignoring the stares made by some of the boys. She walked to her locker and grabbed the books needed for class before throwing away the stack of letters some of the boys slipped inside.

She closed the locker and headed to  class while pushing past the girls who began to calling out foul names. Ga Eun made it to the classroom and sat down. While other students began to fill the room, she stared out the window before glancing at the desk.

"Seriously?" She muttered as she touched the names engraved on them.

Ga Eun hated school due to the fact that she was different. She wwas considered beautiful enough to be a Queenka but smart enough to be considered a nerd. She refused to be with anyone, boys and girls because they acted shallow. She had no friends and no one was willing to befriend her due to her cold attitude.

But in the end, Ga Eun liked it that way.

Grabbing a book was the only thing that made her feel comfortable. She began to go off into her dream world, the story coming alive. She didn't notice the gasps and squeals made by the girls as they entered the classroom or the whistles and kissing sounds made by the boys.

The bell rang and she put away the book, sighing as she reached out to grab a notebook. Giggles and whispers forced her to look up to see 6 ridiculously gorgeous boys standing there. Ga Eun stared wide eyed, admiring their height and bodies before looking down, sighing as she realized what was to come.

They introduced themselves and sat down at their desks. Ga Eun fiddled with her pencils before beginning to draw but winced when the pencil slipped out of her hand. She bent down to pick it up when it landed in front of pair of shoes. Her eyes grew wide when someone beat it to her.

She glanced at the boy with large eyes and delectable lips, staring, with a small smile on his lips. He leaned forwards and placed the pencil on her desk before whispering softly.

"Lee Ga Eun, right?"