At Last

The Wolves: Untamed

"What? Already?" Ga Eun asked.

"Yeah, we're surprised too." D.O said.

"You smell better up close." Kai said, snuggling up to her.

Ga Eun glared at them before she pushed them away, standing up. She walked back to her seat and grabbed her book, beginning to read. D.O and Kai stood up and sat down besides her, resting their heads on their hands as they stared at her.

"Stop staring." 

"You look y when you're mad." Kai said, smiling.

"I think you look the prettiest when you read." D.O chuckled.

"I think both of you look cute when you don't talk." Ga Eun rolled her eyes.

"But then we can't talk to you." D.O said, wide eyed.

"That's the point." 

"I like talking to you." Kai said, smiling.

"I don't." She shook her head.

"Why?" D.O asked, confused.

"Because I'm trying to read and you guys are creeping me out." 

"But we like you now. Isn't that something?" Kai asked, wide eyed.

"Why? It's not like I'm something special." Ga Eun sighed. "Trust me."

"You are! You're pretty and smart and kind and when you smile it makes my heart flutter." D.O could feel his face go red.

"It's true! You tap your chin whenever you're thinking of something and you bite your lips when you smile. You're amazing." Kai said, nodding his head

"Really? I didn't know." She blushed. "I never heard anyone say that."

"Yeah, you are simply perfect." D.O smiled.

"Thank you." 

Before Kai and D.O could say anything, the bell rang. Ga Eun stood up and waited for them to follow her. She headed down the stairs, before waiting in line for lunch. Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Suho were already waiting in line. She watched as they went towards her, smiling.

"How was gym?" Suho asked.

"I didn't go. I'm sick, remember?"

"Yeah, I forgot. I'm sorry." 

"Where did you go then?" Chanyeol asked, grabbing her hand.

"I went to the library." Ga Eun shrugged.

"Guess what happened!?" D.O yelled, jumping up and down.

"What?" Baekhyun asked, looking at him.

"Kai and I." D.O began, grinning.

"Bonded with Ga Eun!" Kai said, jumping up and down.

"What!?" Chanyeol yelled, his eyes wide.

"Why didn't you just tell them at home?" She winced. "That would have been better."

"Because it was important." D.O argued.

"Both of you? How?" Baekhyun asked, confused.

"Ga Eun was talking about books and she looked so happy. It just happened." Kai said.

"Hyung! Now I know what you meant when you said about it feeling right." D.O said, nodding his head.

"Me too! I understand too!" Kai said, smiling.

"Good for you. Now, how are we going to do this?" Suho asked, confused.

"Should we split days?" D.O asked, wide eyed.

"How?" Chanyeol asked, confused.

"We each get a day to spend with her?" Kai asked, smiling.

"Hold on. Don't I get say in this?" Ga Eun raised her hand. "I mean come on."

"A say in what?" Sehun asked, walking towards them.

Ga Eun watched as Sehun fanned himself, sweat dripping down his face. She blushed a bit when she saw his collarbone, his shirt opened. She reached into her pocket and handed him a handkerchief, smiling softly.

"Here you go." 

"Thanks." Sehun blushed.

"No problem."

Lunch began and Ga Eun had to deal with Suho, Chanyeol, D.O and Kai trying to get her attention. Sehun seemed oblivious and just concentrated on eating. Baekhyun kept glancing at her, a pout on his face.

School soon ended and Ga Eun waited as everyone got into the car. Chanyeol and Suho struggled with D.O and Kai to see who would sit with her. She walked past them and sat in the passenger seat, sticking out her tongue.

"Hi Baekhyun oppa." She turned, staring at him.

"Huh? What are you doing here?" Baekhyun asked, slipping into the driver's seat.

"They're annoying me." 

"They are pretty immature." Baekhyun agreed.

The others got into the car grumbling on how rude Ga Eun was and uncaring. Chanyeol complained about how she was breaking his heart. Suho kept scolding the others, worrying about her feelings.

"Can we pick up Bokshiri?" She asked, watching as Baekhyun sped through the road.

"Yeah, hold on." Baekhyun said, nodding his head.

They soon arrived at the Mrs. Kim's and Ga Eun quickly grabbed Bokshiri, avoiding her questions. She headed back inside the car and smiled as she began to play with Bokshiri.

"What's for dinner?" Ga Eun asked as she looked at D.O.

"Whatever you want." D.O said, smiling.

"Samgyupsal?" 

"Of course. Anything for you." 

She nodded and smiled. Baekhyun headed towards the house, parking the car in the garage. She grabbed her bag, staring at Kai as he opened the door for her. She smiled at him and kissed him lightly on the cheek before walking inside the house.

"So whose your favorite now?" Kai asked.

"Suho." 

"What about me!?" Chanyeol asked.

"You will always be second."

"Then I could lose first place?" Suho asked, wide eyed.

"Yeah, if D.O makes some good samgyupsal, then you'll fall back to third." Ga Eun laughed.

"That's not fair!" Suho cried out, sighing.

"Life isn't fair." 

"What place am I?" Baekhyun asked, looking at you.

"Ummmm...you're 5th." Ga Eun awkwardly smiled.

"Really? At least I'm not in last place." Baekhyun said, smiling.

"Whose in last place?" D.O asked, smiling.

Ga Eun turned to look at Sehun before looking at D.O. Kai noticed and began to laugh, pointing at Sehun. Sehun turned to look at her and shrugged before walking into the house.

"Aren't you mad?" Suho called out.

"No. Not unless I bond." Sehun said, smiling.

She shrugged as well and headed inside the house. She walked to her room, Kai still holding onto her. Suho, Chanyeol and D.O followed after Ga Eun, sitting down on her bed. She grabbed some comfortable clothes and changed in the bathroom, pushing Kai away before closing the door.

"Is there anything you want to do?" Suho called out.

"Like what?" 

"Should we watch a movie?" Chanyeol asked, smiling.

"Yeah! A horror one!" Ga Eun jumped up and down.

"Are you sure?" Suho asked, looking at you

"Yeah." 

Ga Eun ran towards the living room, grabbing Baekhyun and Sehun who were in the kitchen. She sat down on the couch, Baekhyun on her left and Sehun on her right.

"What are we doing?" Baekhyun asked, confused.

"A movie." 

"What kind?" Sehun asked.

"A horror one." She grinned.

She smiled as Suho, Chanyeol, D.O and Kai sat down on the ground, pouting as they saw Sehun and Baekhyun by her side. She began to jump up and down a little, excited about the movie.

As promised, the group agreed on a horror movie. Ga Eun laughed as Suho walked out of the room, clearly scared. She couldn't keep your eyes off the TV. She looked down to see Baekhyun and Sehun holding onto her hand, their hands shaking.

Ga Eun looked back up to the TV and screamed when something popped out of nowhere. Her eyes flew open as Sehun and Baekhyun covered her, making sure she wouldn't get scared.

"Are you okay?" Sehun asked, worried.

"Yeah, I'm fine." 

"Should we stop?" Baekhyun asked.

She nodded her head and watched as the lights . She looked up to see Baekhyun and Sehun holding onto her, their eyes worried. Ga Eun smiled at them softly, before kissing them on the cheeks.

"Thanks." She looked down and blushed.

Ga Eun  watched as Sehun kissed her lightly on the forehead, smiling at her. Baekhyun kissed her on the cheek as well and brushed her hair away. She watched as they fell to the floor, shaking and howling. Immediately, she  grabbed their hands and waited, knowing what was going on. Ga Eun could feel the pain that was going through them as they whimpered.

"It's okay. Everything will be alright." She whispered, rubbing their backs.

She watched as they turned to stare at her, the pain stopping. Ga Eun smiled at them softly as they smiled at her, their eyes shining and bright. She watched as they squeezed her hand, desperate to hold her.

"I'm sorry Sehun but you're still last place." Ga Eun laughed.