The New Student

Give Love A Chance

"Ok, can everyone please quiet down, I have an announcement" the teacher said to her class. A student in the same uniform as everyone else stood in the front next to the teacher. His eyes were darkened with eyeliner making him look a little girly from the rest of the male students.

Kyungsoo was quietly doodling on a piece of scrap paper, he was afraid to raise his head because he might look at Jongin. Taesung and Sunny were eyeing the student, their gaydars were going crazy.

When the teacher got everyone's, except for Kyungsoo's, attention she smiled and motioned her hand at the student "We have a new student joining us today"

The students eyed the man with eyeliner, their first impressions were all different. Some thought that he was gay,  a drag queen and some thought he was just being funny.

"Hello hyungs and noonas my name is Byun Baekhyun, it's nice to meet you" Baekhyun said while bowing, he gave his fellow students a warm smile.

"Mr. Byun, you can be seated next to Mr. Do over there" she pointed to the seat to the left of Kyungsoo.

Baekhyun nodded, grabbed his bag from the ground and walked to his seat. He set his bag down next to him and sat in the seat, he took out his materials while the teacher started the lecture.

He noticed a stranger looking at Kyungsoo when he rose his head, the stranger looked at him then looked back at his own paper. Baekhyun eyed Kyungsoo then shrugged his shoulders.

After class Baekhyun packed up his materials and rose from his seat, he needed to use the bathroom. The problem was that he had no clue where it was.

In his old school he was the quiet and shy kid, he wouldn't speak unless he needed to. He was still to shy to ask but he forced himself to tap this girls shoulder.

The girl turned around, her blonde hair spun around with her "Yes?"

"Can you show me where the bathroom is?" Baekhyun asked.

"Sure" she answered with a smile.

This girl happened to be Sunny.

The two walked down the halls of the school and stopped in front of the two bathroom doors, one for woman and one for men. Sunny gave Baekhyun another smile "Here we are"

Baekhyun bowed "Thank you, Noona"

Sunny chuckled "Call me Sunny, Noona makes me feel old"

Baekhyun nodded and walked into the boys bathroom, Sunny sighed and walked back to the room. She noticed Jongin staring at Kyungsoo, she just hoped nothing happened while she was gone.

Kyungsoo never looked up from his paper once, he would do anything to make sure he never looked at Jongin. He didn't know what to do about his sister either, she betrayed him.

Sunny returned and found Jongin staring sadly at Kyungsoo, she rolled her eyes and walked to her two friends. She made sure she was standing in the way of Jongin.

"Hey guys how about we invite that new guy over for some ice cream at the parlor, wouldn't it be fun?" Sunny asked.

Taesung shrugged his shoulders "I don't mind, how about you Kyungsoo?"

"I don't care"

Taesung sighed and looked back at Sunny "I guess it's a yes then"

Sunny nodded and leaned closer to Taesung "Jongin won't stop staring at him" she whispered in his ear.

"I know, but what can we do about it?"

Sunny shrugged her shoulders "Maybe we should-I don't know"

Taesung sighed again and sat back down in his chair, although this situation wasn't looking to good he still couldn't forget about last night.

Jonghyun felt the sudden blast of wind hit him, he forget about the strong wind coming tonight. Taesung had no clue it was coming, he never watched the news.

"Do-" before Jonghyun could finish a huge gust of wind pushed through. Taesung lost his balance and almost fell if it wasn't for Jonghyun's quick grab "Are you okay?"

Taesung blushed and nodded "I-i'm fine"

Jonghyun didn't want Taesung to get hurt or anything on the way back to his house "Do you want to come in until it dies down?"

Taesung shook his head "I'll be fine" Another gust wind push through but Taesung didn't lose his balance, Jonghyun had a good grip, Taesung immediately changed his mind "I guess I could come in for a minute"

Jonghyun smiled and opened his front door, the two walked in and shut the door behind them. Jonghyun placed the handkerchief on the bookshelf, he turned back to Taesung.

He loved the look Taesung had "You like it?"

Taesung nodded "It's very different"

They were both looking at a picture of Jonghyun's family, instead of picture of them smiling they were making silly faces. Taesung especially loved Jonghyun's face.

"It was my idea" Jonghyun added.

Taesung nodded and looked down "Sorry for coming here and taking up your time"

Jonghyun shook his head "I don't mind"

Taesung nodded again "I wonder how long the wind will keep up like this"

Jonghyun shrugged "I don't know," he moved a little closer to Taesung "but if worse comes to worse you can stay here"

Taesung gave Jonghyun a smile "Thanks for the invitation, but I wouldn't want to intrude"

Jonghyun took another step closer to Taesung "You could never intrude"

Taesung blushed as he noticed how closer Jonghyun was to him, if he reached out his arm he could touch Jonghyun's chest. Jonghyun didn't seem to notice how close he was getting to Taesung.

"I wouldn't mind you sleeping with me"

The way Jonghyun said it made Taesung smile, what a dirty mind Taesung has.

In the end Taesung asked if Jonghyun drive him home as he had problems he needed to worry about, Jonghyun really didn't want Taesung to leave but he still agreed to drive him home.

The two ran out of Jonghyun's house and to his car, as if on cue the wind blew hard and pushed Jonghyun towards Taesung. Jonghyun didn't have time to react so he and Taesung fell to the ground.

Taesung groaned in pain and opened his eyes, Jonghyun was on top of him; the only problem was that Jonghyun was closer to Taesung than either of the two expected.

Jonghyun's eyes were wide, but it wasn't because of the fall; it was from the blood coming from Taesung's head. Jonghyun quickly got up and crouched beside Taesung.

"Are you okay!?" Jonghyun frantically asked.

Taesung looked over at him "I-I feel kind of dizzy"

Jonghyun picked Taesung up bridal style and carried him inside his house. Everything else that happened from there on Taesung didn't know, he out as soon as Jonghyun picked him up.

Sunny waved her hand in front of Taesung's face "You there?"

Taesung blinked a few times "What?"

"Were you having a flashback?"

"Maybe"

--------------------------------------

I INTRODUCED BAEKHYUN...MY CAPS ARE ON...DON'T CARE! KEKEKEKEKEKE TURNING THEM off now...ah...that's better. Don't worry all of you Baekyeol lovers...it will come soon...keke!

1) Favorite O.T.P?