Lost

Give Love A Chance

Kyungsoo walked into his house, his eyes puffy from the crying. He was the first one home, this was how his after school life was like. His parents were overseas for their job, they both worked in the same field of work.

Kyungsoo sniffed and trudged over to the couch, it was a regular black leather couch that was two years old, there were some stains but the black hid them well. Kyungsoo grunted as he fell onto the couch, he reached for the remote on the coffee table and pressed the power button.

If on cue, at exactly five, Subin and a familiar figure walked in. They were holding hands and the man looked pretty familiar to Kyungsoo.

"Oh hey, Kyungsoo" the familiar man said.

Kyungsoo couldn't believe this was happening, Subin had brought home his crush. His own sister stabbed him in the back; she knew how much Kyungsoo liked him, right?

"We will be in my-"

Kyungsoo rose from the couch, holding back tears, and pushed past the two and upstairs. He ran into his room and closed the door behind him, he slid down it and covered his wet face with his hands.

Kyungsoo shook his head "This can't be happening"

Sunny walked up to the door of her friends house, she was worried about him dearly. She knocked on the door, she wanted Kyungsoo to answer but instead Subin did.

"Hey" Subin greeted with a smile.

"Is Kyungsoo here?"

Subin looked behind her then back at Sunny "Yeah, but I think he needs time to himself"

"What he needs is a friend." Sunny said before pushing past Subin and running up the stairs, she swore she saw Jongin sitting on the couch. Sunny walked closer to Kyungsoo's room and could hear the crying, she tried turning the handle but the door was locked. "Kyungsoo?"

Kyungsoo rose his head from his hands "Sunny?" he turned his body towards the door and pressed in the handle button that locked and unlocked the door. "I-it's open" he weakly answered.

Sunny turned the handle and gave Kyungsoo a smile "Hey," her smile vanished when she saw the tears falling from Kyungsoo's eyes, she closed the door and crouched beside him "you okay?"

Kyungsoo nodded but Sunny knew he was lying. Sunny put an arm around Kyungsoo and pulled him closer to her, she forced Kyungsoo's head on her shoulder. 

"Everything is going to be-"

"Jongin" Subin cooed.

Kyungsoo and Subin's rooms were right next to each other and the walls were hollow, the two could hear what was going on in the room next to them.

"Like that?" Jongin asked.

Sunny looked at Kyungsoo's expression, he looked lost. Sunny couldn't take the sadness eating away at her friend, she rose from the ground.

Kyungsoo looked up at her "Where are you going?"

"To deal with something" Sunny answered.

Sunny walked out of the room and knocked on Subin's door, the and giggles stopped. Sunny tapped her foot on the ground waiting for someone to open the door, she was more impatient then ever.

It was Subin who opened the door, her black hair slightly messed up and one of her bra straps was hanging low on her arm. Sunny gave her a look of disgust and shook her head, she grabbed Subin by the wrist.

"I need to talk to her for a minute" Sunny said to Jongin, who was just in jeans, and dragged her out of her own room.

"What is wrong with-"

"What the hell are you doing!?" interrupted Sunny, complete anger in her voice.

"Why are you yelling?"

"Have you ever looked at your brother when you brought that in this house, you didn't know did you?"

"Know what?"

Sunny leaned closer to Subin so only the two could hear what she was saying "Kyungsoo has a crush on Jongin"

Subin's eyes widened "He does?"

Sunny nodded "And you bringing him into this house to him in front of Kyungsoo isn't helping the situation."

"But Kyungsoo gave him my number-"

"That's because he didn't want to let Jongin down" Sunny interrupted.

"Is everything okay?" a voice asked.

Sunny and Subin looked to see a fully dressed Jongin standing at the doorway to Subin's room, Subin eyed Sunny then looked back at Jongin.

"Everything is fine" Subin answered, she walked to Jongin and pushed him in her room. "Now let's continue"

Sunny was dumbfounded, Subin didn't believe her. That ! Sunny thought, she heard the door to Subin's room close.

Kyungsoo walked out from his room still in tears "What happened?"

Sunny sighed and shook her head "Nothing"

"Jongin!" Subin screamed in ecstasy.

Kyungsoo eyes widened "Are they-" he immediately fell to his knees "having ?"

Sunny walked up to him and pulled him up "Let's go see Taesung" she grabbed Kyungsoo by the wrist and dragged him away. Sunny still couldn't believe that Subin would do this to her own brother.

Taesung whistled as he waited for Jonghyun's handkerchief to dry, he watched it the entire time to make sure nothing goes wrong in the process.

Taesung heard the doorbell and got up from his chair "Coming" he cooed. The doorbell rang again. "I'm coming!" he snapped. He sighed and opened the door "You couldn't-" he lost his words as he saw Kyungsoo in tears.

Taesung walked into the living room with a tray full of snacks and drinks "You should have told me you guys were coming over, now what happened?"

Kyungsoo was laying on the couch with a blanket draped over him, Sunny was sitting on the other couch watching Kyungsoo with worry.

"Only thing I can tell you is that his sister is currently ing Jongin"

Taesung's eyes widened "Really?"

Sunny nodded "I even told that that Kyungsoo liked him, but she didn't care"

Taesung eyed Kyungsoo "Is that why he's like this?"

Sunny nodded again.

Suddenly the bell to the drier went off, Taesung disappeared for a moment then returned. He was holding Jonghyun's handkerchief in his hand, it was neatly folded and smelled liked the ocean breeze.

"Is that Jonghyun's?" Sunny asked.

Taesung nodded "Yeah"

"You should give that back to him, I'll watch Kyungsoo until you get back"

Taesung nodded again and ran to the front to grab his shoes "I'll be back soon!" he shouted to Sunny and Kyungsoo.

---------------------------------------------

Good chapter...well...not for Kyungsoo. Do you hate Subin keke~

1) If you could form a sub-unit of EXO who would you have in it? (I would have Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Luhan, Suho and Kai)