Food

Give Love A Chance

Sunny had to make an excuse for Kyungsoo and Taesung, she told the teacher that the two got called down to see their parents. The teacher being as gullible as she is believed Sunny and continued doing attendance, before she finished the two walked in and walked to their seats.

Taesung gave Sunny a thumbs up relieving Sunny from her worry, Sunny looked back at Kyungsoo who was busy writing down the homework for tonight. She sighed and looked at Jongin, he didn't seem at all fazed by what happened.

After English class the three walked together to the cafeteria, Kyungsoo paced a short distance behind Taesung and Sunny. He didn't know what to do now, before the end of English class he passed Jongin Subin's number. He wished that smile he received from Jongin meant something other than a thank you.

Sunny looked behind her to Kyungsoo, she nudged Taesung's shoulder to get his attention "Let's go to my house after school, make him forget about Jongin." Taesung nodded and slowed down to walk beside Kyungsoo, Sunny did the same and linked arms with him "Hey" she said with a smile.

Kyungsoo forced a smile and sighed "Can we eat somewhere else, I don't feel like eating in the cafeteria"

"Of course" Taesung answered.

"Thanks" Kyungsoo added.

The three walked into the cafeteria, ordered their lunch and walked out in under two minutes. Kyungsoo was happy to see a brownie placed neatly on his tray, he couldn't wait to eat it.

Taesung was a small distance ahead of Sunny and Kyungsoo, big mistake, right when he turned the corner his plate collided with another person turning the same corner.

Taesung eyes widened as he saw who he accidently spilled his food on, but he was also a little happy; it was Jongin and he wasn't looking all that happy.

"Watch where you are going!" Jongin snapped.

Taesung bowed his head "I'm sorry"

"You should be, you should pay attention next time instead of rushing"

Taesung eyed Jongin, was he really getting scolded by him? He wouldn't stand for it, it was an accident and it was no ones fault, however Jongin was blaming it on him.

"Why do you need to act like my mother, I said I was sorry" Taesung snapped back.

Jongin was surprised someone was talking back to him, he scoffed and pushed past Taesung. Kyungsoo didn't know how to react to this situation, he thankfully didn't need to.

"I'll get a janitor, Taesung take Kyungsoo to our spot" Sunny ordered.

Taesung nodded and walked to Kyungsoo, he grabbed his brownie "You owe me for not punching him" he stuck his tongue out at him and took a bite.

Kyungsoo nodded, as much as he waited the brownie Taesung deserved it more, he followed Taesung to their spot and the two waited for Sunny to return.

Sunny returned about five minutes later, her short blonde hair in a ponytail, she never wore her hair up unless she was getting down and dirty. Kyungsoo envied her beautiful blonde locks, he thought his dark brown hair looked to ugly on him.

Kyungsoo thought he was the weak link amongst his two friends, he was shy and quiet. Taesung was quiet in front of people he didn't know, but he was pretty strong hearted and stubborn sometimes. Sunny was loud and mischievous, her small and petite figure might confuse people because if you got on her bad side, she would beat the hell out of you.

Kyungsoo looked at Taesung, he even thought he was ugly too. Kyungsoo always thought he was ugly, he would sometimes try to hurt himself to see if anything would change; he hated everything about himself. The way he walked, the way he talked and his big eyes were his greatest downfall he thought. 

However Taesung thought he was the least attractive in the group, he wore glasses and had messed up teeth.He had a horrible looking nose, he would sometimes try to punch the bone in his nose down so it looked straight. The only thing Taesung cherished on his body was his dirty blonde hair, he would die if something happened to it.

Sunny was the complete opposite of her two gay friends, she didn't find herself unattractive but she wasn't conceited. She knew she was perfect the way she was and knew she had flaws, she knew her friends were insecure about themselves but she still loved them. Sunny knew that when the two found boyfriends they would be able to show how great Taesung and Kyungsoo are.

Sunny and Kyungsoo shared their lunch with Taesung, who was more than happy to take food given to him. The three then talked amongst themselves about random things, other than boys, and enjoyed every second of it.

Taesung suddenly got the stomach ache and had to go to the bathroom, he hated when this happened. He would spend five to ten minutes on the toilet in pain, he really hated this about his body. If he could fix one thing about himself it would be his stomach aches, either getting rid of them completely or making them less painful.

Kyungsoo and Sunny sat next to each other looking at Sunny's kindle, they were both listening to the audio of a book they enjoyed. Kyungsoo paused the audio, he need to ask Sunny something important.

"Sunny," Sunny answered with a "yeah", Kyungsoo looked down and played with his uniform "will I find someone better than Jongin?"

Sunny chuckled "Of course, he's a jerk, just look how he reacted when Taesung accidently spilled his food on him"

Kyungsoo nodded but sighed "I don't want to stop liking him though, I don't think I can"

"Of course you may still like him, and even if you still like him, we will support you no matter what." Sunny added, she leaned closer to Kyungsoo "Unlike your parents"

----------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy? Notice no caps, lol, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I probably won't be updating since I'll be on VACATION...WOOT! Before I go I want to say thank you for reading and commenting on my story, it means a lot and I take my time writing every sentence so I hope you enjoyed every second. 

Also...don't be afraid to friend me, I don't bite {hard}

1) Who in EXO do you think is gay? (Tao, my reason is because-did you see those recent pictures of him humping his fellow members and kissing Xiumin!?)