School

Give Love A Chance

Taesung's diaryJune 20th

I'm in English class right now with my friends Sunny and Kyungsoo, it's the first day of junior year and I'm just happy that we have almost all of our classes together. The day is going as usual, Sunny being her mischievous and dorky self, Kyungsoo secretly glancing at his childhood crush Jongin, and I'm writing in my diary.

Taesung ended his diary entry with a cartoon drawing of him giving a thumbs up, he smiled and closed his diary. He looked up from his diary, the class was about to start and Taesung was already tired with school. There was nothing important going on in school other than a major test coming up in a week, he really found no use in going to school. He would never skip school unless he was forced to, he was to scared of the consequences and didn't want to miss out from studying. He made a goal this year to get better grades for a good college, he didn't really need to worry about that though, he, Sunny and Kyungsoo were students at Whimoon High School; a private school located in daechi-dong.

Taesung wasn't that smart, but he had connections of some sort. His mother is the step daughter of the principal, so he was forced to go there. He wasn't really happy with that decision but he met Sunny and Kyungsoo there so he was fine with going.

Taesung only had to suffer one more class until lunch, it was a Tuesday which meant that there would be a brownie with the meal. Taesung loved brownies and he would usually steal Kyungsoo's when he wasn't looking then blame it on Sunny, the three could joke around like that without getting mad at each other.

Just before the teacher walked in the guy Kyungsoo had a crush on walked to the back, where the three friends were seated, and sat down at the desk next to Kyungsoo. Taesung and Sunny looked at the scene, Kyungsoo's eyes were widened bigger than they ever were, and his eyes were bigger than a normal Asian. 

"Hey" Jongin said, leaning closer to Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo turned his head to Jongin "H-hi" he cursed himself for have a stuttering problem, he was making a fool of himself in front of his crush.

Jongin didn't seem to mind though "Your sister is Do Subin right?"

Kyungsoo had a older sister, Subin, she was nothing like Kyungsoo. Subin was what the students would call a "queenka"; she had it all, the amazing body, the good grades and the amazing fashion sense. Her black hair complemented her pale skin well, people could get lost in her brown eyes and never find a way out, the only physical feature she and Kyungsoo shared was the nose.

Subin loved to tease Kyungsoo, she would act like how every sister acts towards her younger brother; but deep down she truly cared for him.

Kyungsoo body sulked a bit, all the guys were asking about his sister "Yes"

"Is she single?" Jongin continued. Kyungsoo wanted to say no so he could at least have a chance with Jongin, but he nodded anyway. Jongin smiled and leaned closer to Kyungsoo "Could you give me her number?"

Sunny couldn't take it anymore, she rose from her desk and stomped up to the two. She grabbed Jongin's earlobe and pulled him back. She sighed and gave Jongin a glare "Leave him alone, he isn't going to give you her number"

"I wasn't-" before Jongin could continue Kyungsoo rose from his desk and ran out of the room.

Taesung rose and told Sunny he would follow him, he ran out of the room and nearly ran over a guy "Sorry!" he shouted behind him as he ran after Kyungsoo.

Taesung knew where Kyungsoo would go when he ran away from situations he couldn't handle, there was a small hallway that was always full of chairs or something that moved,however the three had no clue what it was called. Taesung found Kyungsoo in the same spot he always cries in.

Taesung walked up closer to Kyungsoo and crouched beside him "Jongin was just-"

"Asking for my sister's number, he is straight-"

"Kyungsoo you never know-" Teasung began wiping away the tears falling from Kyungsoo's face.

"I know that he has no feelings for me"

Taesung shook his head and sat down next to Kyungsoo "And if he doesn't you will find someone better, fate will bring you the right guy"

"What if the right guy is Jongin but I blew my chance a long-"

"Kyungsoo, he is a jerk anyway"

"Taesung, Jonghyun is shorter than you"

"Why bring Jonghyun into this?"

"We are saying the flaws of the guys we like, I wanted to join"

"Yes he is short, and yes he is probably straight too, but that doesn't mean I need to cry over him"

"Lucky you" Kyungsoo added.

Taesung sighed and nudged Kyungsoo with his shoulder "Do you know who you are, Kyungsoo?"

Kyungsoo nodded "A failure"

Taesung pretended he didn't hear this and continued "You are the best singer I ever heard, and you have your adorable moments that any guy would fall for"

"Then why haven't you fallen for me?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Because I'm a bottom" Taesung answered.

"But you said any guy?"

"Any top"

Kyungsoo giggled at Taesung's theory of gay guys and sniffed "So am I a bottom too?"

Taesung nodded "Full bottom"

The two laughed together and Taesung nudged Kyungsoo again "You okay now?"

Kyungsoo nodded and remembered what Jongin asked him "Should I still give him Subin's phone number?"

"Is she still using my shampoo I leave at your house?" Kyungsoo answered with a nodd "Give him that number"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIRST CHAPPIE~ HI ALL YOU SUBBIES! LETS AWAIT THE NEXT CHAPTER! ALSO I WILL BE GOING ON VACATION FOR 3 DAYS STARTING SATURDAY...SO PROB NO UPDATE...I REALLY NEED TO TURN OFF CAPS ^_^

1) How would you get over a guy or girl?