Yet to love is even a greater one...

A Beauty and a Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Year 2245

South Korea the Intergalactic Centre of Information Exchange also known as SKICIE

            A young woman in her 20’s was running insanely through the forest. Rare were the ones who dare to even take two steps into it that late at night. Her brother was right behind her but she was able to miss him by far and kept herself away from him. Enormous were the risks not only to try and deceive her older brother but also for being in the forest that late.

However this girl didn’t care – those were the risks she had to face by having such a protective older brother; seriously Chanyeol wouldn’t leave her alone one second. How crazy would he get if he knew she was meeting an older guy?

Soonkyu laughed loudly at the thought – he would certainly pull some hairs out. Okay, scratch that – he would go bald.

As she ran closer to the meeting point she let her pace slow down until she was walking in a normal rate. Suddenly there was a sound that scared her and she hid behind a tree thinking it was her older brother.

Then, just then her gaze scanned the forest and she located a big mass walking in her direction. Soonkyu tried to step back but ended up tripping on a tree’s root and fell on her back.

Soonkyu shut her eyes and just prayed for it to be a dream – her brother couldn’t have caught her that soon, that couldn’t be possible, she hadn’t seen him yet.

            But then,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter