Neverland

A Beauty and a Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*to make you smile: Peter Pan

            The sun shined brightly and high early in the morning. As the night passed and the girl relaxed more and more Suho turned back to his human form. He was torn between the possibility of scaring her more if he turned back and the desire of talking to her, get to know her for real this time and not just like in his dreams.

However Suho decided to wait – the shock would be great and he didn’t want that for sure. They would have more time together, to get to know each other; he would make sure of it.

            Suho took off his long jacket and covered her with it. After another long look at her face and putting her bags to the side Suho left the Skull Rock anxious to go back in that same moment. He wasn’t scared of leaving her alone now because Wol Kwang wasn’t in Neverland and even if the girl  woke up and ran he would find her rather quickly. The thing he was more afraid of was that she got frightened to be in a world she did not know all by herself.

I better hurry…           

            Suho ran through the forest as a flashlight – a blink of an eye and he was already in the bay, approaching his brotherhood. Some were swimming and others were sitting on the sand chatting. Most likely gossiping about what happened in the previous night.

            “Guys...” They all looked in his direction. Chanyeol ran towards him and hugged him.

            “Hyung I was scared last night. Wol Kwang scanned the whole island in search for you but she didn’t find you. She is so mad.” Suho placed a hand over his shoulder creating distance between them.

            “When was she not?” By now they were all together and most on their feet while the other two approached them.

All of them bombarded Suho with too many questions except for one person, Sehun who was sitting on the ground, his chin on his knees and he observed the waves and the big Jolly Roger, Captain Hook’s ship.

The young man was trying his best to ignore the entire matter about having another human beside the Lost Boys and Peter Pan in Neverland but he lost it – Sehun couldn’t take it anymore.

            When he stood everyone looked at him.

            “Hyung how could you?” They all went silent and a weight suddenly fell on their conscious. How could they forget? “It seems that you can’t see the ending to this story but I can and it’s not pretty. Hyung give her up.” 

            “I can’t do that.” Sehun looked away disturbed by the flame of certainty in Suho’s eyes. He felt the same way once. “She is the one I’ve been dreaming of since I was little. I’m not giving her up, I can’t. I love her and you all know that.” No one could even beep. The atmosphere was heavy as Sehun glared at Suho. “I rather die than letting her go when she’s right here with me.” Sehun lost it. He grabbed Suho by the collar and pulled him closer.

            “Snap out of it! How could your heart be stolen by a human?”

            “Like yours was?” Sehun didn’t answer however his eyes turned hard.

            “She is just one bite.”

            “Do you also put Wendy in that category? Is that how you are able to continue living?” Sehun through Suho onto the sand and walked off pissed. His baby face was now full of sad tears and he couldn’t bear to let his hyungs see him that way.

            “Sehun, wait up!” Luhan took off after him with Chanyeol leaving Suho with the rest of them.

            “Why did you bring up the subject?” Lay gave out his hand to Suho to help him get up and Suho took it.

            “Just shut up, Tao.” They walked in the same direction the other three took and Suho whispered. “I’m regretting it already.”

***

            Soonkyu woke up and looked around. She knew nothing about the place she was staying and, of course, she was beyond scared. Taking a few steps to the entrance of the rock Soonkyu cursed – it was a good 40 meters down and the only thing she down below was water and more rocks.

            “How am I going to get out of here?” Soonkyu was mopping around when she saw something on the ground and a plan started to form in her head.

***

            Suho jumped inside the Skull Rock very anxious to present her to the guys but what he found was even more surprising.

He looked around the cavern and found nothing. Soonkyu was nowhere to be found.

            “Ya, Lee Soonkyu where are you?”

And then bang, Suho was out. Soonkyu came out of nowhere and hit him with a bat leaving him unconscious. Her plan was to put the wolf out just to try and gain some time until she found a way to get down; she did not expect a guy to appear but dismissed it immediately. She was going to follow her plan, really she was, but his face attracted her in too many manners and she could not step away.

“How does he know my name?” Soonkyu knelt beside him and made a first attempt to touch him but immediately retracted her hand. She tried again but failed, and again and failed. “Aish, what am I doing?” She looked again and noticed his smile. Suho had this little smile on his lips. He seemed happy for some reason. “Is he...?” Soonkyu touched his upper lip lightly and she smiled too. “Why does it feel like I know you already?”

            “Ya, agassi, what the hell? My hyung saved you and that’s how you repay him?” Chanyeol was ready to go and tell her how the show went down in Neverland but Kris held him by the shirt.

            “Hold it, cowboy.”

***

            All it took was half an hour for them to start to like her. Soonkyu was a very simple girl but with enormous ideas and philosophies which makes you hang at her every word. The boys even Sehun – but the later would never admit it – were impressed and understand better now why their second in command was so in love with this girl whom he never met before.

Soonkyu was amazing.

            “So Soonkyu-shi would you like to take a ride with me?” The always flirt D.O asked discreetly resting his arm around her. Soonkyu had to laugh at that – even in this world boys were boys, huh?

As his arm was about to touch her shoulders a hand grabbed it and tossed it away. Soon they all realized it was Suho who had just woke up from his induced coma. 

            “Who do you think you’re touching?” D.O b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter