Unpleasant Suprise

Me & U.

G-Dragon's POV

Aish.. I really want to see my Ara! T_T But I also don't want to disturb her anymore so.. I'll just have to wait I guess.

1 minute later

Aah, I can't stand it anymore!

"Ji Yong?", I heard my manager call me. "Yes?". "Come here for a second. We need to talk about something.", he motioned his hand for me to walk to his direction. "Yeah?", I said, finally standing right in front of him. "You do remember that you need to get ready for your world tour, right?", the manager asked me. "Mm hm..", I said while nodding. "And.. you DO know that the tour starts tomorrow, right?". "Mm h-WHAT?! Why didn't you tell me earlier?", I said, obviously panicking. "Don't you remember? I had a meeting yesterday..", my manager said. "You know that you could've just texted me, right?". Now I'm really panicking. "Oh.. Oops, my bad.". "Ahh! I need to get ready!", I shouted as I ran into BIGBANG's dressing room. Now I have to pick all sorts of clothes! "Aish.." Then I heard the door opening.

"Hyung?"

Daesung's POV

I was on the way to our studio but halfway there, I heard a scream from inside our dressing room. Out of curiousity, I found Ji Yong-hyung. "Hyung?", I asked, as I saw a ton of his clother scattered on the floor. "What are you doing?", I said, still staring at the piles of clothes. "Aish, manager-hyung told me that my 'One Of A Kind World Tour' starts tomorrow and I'm totally unprepared!". "But didn't you already performed at Seoul a few days ago?", I said in confusion. "Aish, Daesung-ah. That was in Korea! Don't you get what the words 'world tour' mean?", hyung said, while holding my shoulders and shaking my furiously.

G-Dragon's POV

Aish, Daesung-ah.. Why do you just have to be very clueless sometimes? But I have to admit something, it's not actually a 'world tour' because of the limited countries. It's more of an Asia tour. "Hyung, please stop", D-Lite spoke up. "Oh, mianhae. I din't mean to shake you that long.. Anyways, back to the clothes!", I said before turning back to face my piling clothes on the floor. "Where's the second show's gonna be at?". "Umm, Japan..", I said as I compared one of my clothes to the other one, both in my hands. "Oh! I'm the special guest on the show at Osaka! I totally forgot about it!", he said as he joined me and piled up all his clothes and comparing them. I simply just gave a smirk and continued to search.

Hey, I wonder.. Aren't our coordi noonas the one who supposed to manage all our clothes? Why aren't they here where I see them all the time? Oh well..

30 minutes later

"Phew..", me and Daesung exclaimed in unison as we finally finished sorting out our clothes for the tour. But manager-hyung still owns me one. Okay, okay. Gotta get some rest, make sure tomorrow.. I'm a brand new GD :) "Is this what you've been waiting for, VIPs? Watch out Japan, GD's coming for ya!", I said to myself while I can't resist forming a smile on my lips.

 

Author's Note

Okay so yeah.. This chapter is all about Ji Yong but I promise that the next chapter will include some Ara and Jonghyun. So.. JongRa? I dunno.. Comment for what do you think of this chapter and I hope you'll look forward to the next update! ^~^ And by the way, I know this chapter kinda =P

And yes, there's a 'Heartbreaker' reference in the end.