SM Noob

Me & U.

Your POV

"Ahh..", I yawned as I got up from bed. Wait a second. When did I get home? Oh, that's right. I forgot that Jiyong oppa sent me home last night. Yesterday was a very fun day! I can't wait to visit him again soon. Oh, and that reminds me. I've planned to visit Kibummie today. "Okay!", I spoke as I got up from bed to take a shower and soon after that, changing my clothes. As I said yesterday, I'm going to bring him scones!

"...."

Gosh, it's been quite a while since I last visited him. I wonder how he's doing now. =/

I stopped wondering and looked at my wrist watch. OMO. 9.40 a.m. already?! OMG OMG OMG! I panicked and quickly put on a random pair of shoes.

And if you must know, yes, I like spiked things :)

So as I was saying, after I put on the shoes, I quickly took my car, (yes, I have a car on my own), bought a box of yummy scones and drove off to the SM building. A few minutes later, here I am. Standing in the front of the almighty SM Entertainment building.

And let me tell you something. Because I'm used to the YG family, I'm sorta like a noob when it comes to SM. There I just wondered around the building, hopefully bumping into Kibum. I don't know how he looks like now, whether he's sick or not, I DON'T KNOW! We were just texting each other, that's the only contact we've ever had. We rarely call eachother so, I don't even know how his voice is now.. He used to be an old childhood friend of mine, but then his parents had to move and we hadn't seen each other since..

..Until a few years ago, we were all grown up and we had our chance to exchange our numbers :)

OKAY, BACK TO REALITY.

My eyes were searching all around the builing for Key. How did I know his nickname was 'Key'? He texted me about it. Suddenly I bumped into a guy and dropped the box of scones. A fairly tall guy.

"Oh, mianhae!", I apologized as I bowed in front of him. "Aniya, gwenchana. It's my fault anyway for not looking to where I'm walking..", he smiled kindly at me and picked up the box of scones then giving it to me. I returned a smile back in oder to thank him. "New trainee?", the guy asked me. "Oh, no. I'm looking for a friend", I shortly explained my purpose of being here. "Who is he? Maybe he's someone I know", he suggested to help. "Umm, his name is Kim Kibum. But I call him Key". "Key? I know him, all right. Oh! I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Choi Minho, just call me Minho. Key's one of the members of my band, SHINee.", he said, relieving me of the thought that I would be all day searching for Kibum. "I'm Kwon Ara, just call me Ara. Nice to meet you", I bowed once again. "It's okay, no need to bow. Let me call Key saying that you're here, ok?". I nodded in agreement.

"Beep beep.. beep beep.."

"Oh! Hi, Minho. Why'd you call me?"

"Hi. Just wanted to tell you that Ara is here"

"Mwo?! Ara? Where is she?"

"1st floor. With me"

"What? What are you doing to her?!"

"Yah, calm down, dude. You're acting such like an umma these days. Anyways, where are you?"

"Studio."

"Okay, I'll take Ara there.."

"Arasso! And hurry up!"

Minho's POV

Aish, Key umma. Why are you so worried? Haha. "Ara, Key's on the second floor. He's in our studio. He told me to bring you there so..", I said as I reached out my hand. She gladfully took it and we went into the lift to get to the second floor. "There is it..", I said, smiling at her while walking towards the entrance.

"ARA!"

 

Author's Note

Did this chapter go well? And yay! 3 new subbies! Thank you niknac, firelily002 and tachibana. Me luvs you~! =3