Kibum's Conclusion

Me & U.

Your POV

Jiyong oppa already sent me back home and it's already.. 11.33 p.m. It's not so late yet, and I'm not even sleepy! Guess I should really repack my suitcase now, huh? Ugh, I'm so laeji. I opened my suitcase, revealing a ton of unfolded clothes. Oh boy.

30 minutes later

"Finally", I sighed as I finished folding my clothes and putting them back in the closet. I never thought folding was so much work. Or maybe I'm just that lazy. Anyways. I looked at the clock on the wall and gosh, it's already 12 a.m.? Why am I not feeling tired? Oh right, I slept on the plane. Wait. That reminds me of the incident of me and Jonghyun that happened. Come to think of it, why was he suffocating and dragging me like that?

Like, that's so not like him. Isn't him usually cold and rarely talks to me? I made a thinking pose and I thought and thought of the answer. "Aha, maybe Kibum knows", I spoke as I went to send him a text.

Key's POV

Oh boy that was a long flight. The others are already asleep. What? Are they that tired? I mean, we all slept on the way home. Hmm. I shrugged my shoulders as I laid on my bed. What to do, what to do. Just when I was searching for something interesting, my phone buzzed. A text, at this hour?

From : Ara

Kibummie, can I ask you something?

Ara? She's still up? Yay! Now I have someone to talk to~

Your POV

"Hope he's still awake..", I said to myself as I rubbed my palms nervously.

From : Kibum

Sure! Ask me anything you want to ask~

Great! But, should I really ask him..?

No, he probably doesn't know anything.

But maybe he does.

No. Yes.

UGH. I'M DOING IT.

To : Kibum

Umm, I don't know if you know this or not. But why was Jonghyun dragging me to the back of the crowd at the airport?

I'm probably sure he didn't even notice but.. at least there's a chance.

From : Kibum

Huh? Jonghyun dragged you? OHH! So maybe that's why he was behind us at the airport!

What? Kibum knew? Yes!

To : Kibum

Yeah, I think so. Do you know why??

Please let him know, please let him know.

From : Kibum

I'm not sure, but isn't that kinda weird he's dragging you? I mean, I didn't think you two were that close..

Key's POV

That's probably why he was behind all those people.. But, why Ara?

From : Ara

I'm confused too.. :P

Hmm.. Hey, speaking of Jonghyun, he has been acting kinda weird yesterday.. Wait a minute.

I smirked as I thought about this one thing that's going on my mind. It's probably not true, but there is a possibility. Jonghyun, maybe I found out you secret. MUAHAHAH!

To : Ara

Yah, I think I know what's going on. But I don't know if you're gonna be okay if I say it though..

Does Ara like Jonghyun. He's been acting like a meanie to her since they met, so.. Let's just leave it to her to decide.

From : Ara

What? What is it? Kim Kibum, tell me.

Boy, she replies quick. Should I really tell her? I mean, of course she says she wants to, but..

To : Ara

I don't know.. It's kinda bad.

Let's just try one last time, shall we?

From : Ara

Kim. Kibum. I demand you to tell me.

Wow, Ara's kinda eager isn't she? Haha, okay. I don't want to keep the poor girl waiting.

To : Ara

I think dino boy's got a crush on you.

Let the screaming begin.

Your POV

"MWO?!", I yelled in my room as loud as I could. Thank goodness no one's here. But seriously, Kibum? That's the best thing you got?!

To : Kibum

Hahaha, very funny. No seriously, what is it?

I just wanted to make sure he wasn't kidding me. I really wish he is..

From : Kibum

Ara, I'm serious over here. Maybe Jonghyun has some feelings for you. He's been acting strange yesterday, too.

Oh, Key.. Why did you have to be so eomma like?

To : Kibum

No, I highly doubt it. Dude, we don't even talk very often.. Maybe he's acting like that because of something else.

Yep, that's probably it. But my question is still unanswered.. T-T "Pabo Ara, you're the one who asked him and he answered it", I lightly hit my head. Of course I would, I don't want any brain damage anytime soon.

Kibum-ah, why did you have to come up with the most ridiculous answers..

But, what if he's true..?

...

YAH KWON ARA, DON'T THINK LIKE THAT! JONGHYUN WOULD NEVER HAVE ANY FEELINGS FOR ME. NEVER. SHEESH. DO I REALLY HAVE TO CAPS LOCK THIS. WHY ARE YOU STILL READING THIS.

 

Author's Note

And this is a new chapter for you guys! How about some comments? I really want to know want to know how you feel about this story :D And thanks for new subbies, hope you'll like how the story will go~ I lahb you so mach, muah! <3 Eww, too cheesy. Happy virus says goodbye~!

And I never thought you could underline while texting lol XD