The Shocking Truth

Me & U.

Your POV

After the warning Jonghyun gave me, I stayed quiet along the whole trip. Not even speaking a single word. I was just too scared! "Hello, this is your pilot speaking. Please fasten your seatbelts as we will be landing at the Japan International Airport in a few minutes", I heard the pilot make the announcement thus causing me to buckle up my seatbelt. Then a few minutes later, I felt the plane coming to a landing and let me tell you something. It was really shaky. As I got down from the plane, I saw the other BIGBANG oppas waiting for me. "Boy, that was a really long ride here", I heard Taeyang oppa said. "Then are you guys hungry or what? Because it's mainly my tour, I'm gonna treat you guys!".

G-Dragon's POV

"Then are you guys hungry or what? Becaise it's mainly my tour, I'm gonna treat you guys!", I happily said as I took them to a nearby cafe. Good thing Seungri didn't came, hehe. "Hyung, what do you mean YOUR tour?", Daesung asked me. "Because..", I said as I took out a One Of A Kind VIP pass. "It says 'G-Dragon' there so, it's mainly my tour.", I said while giving a smirk at D-Lite. After eating, we went to our hotel. And then I saw 5 boys follow us to our hotel. They seen familiar.. Ah! I know who they are! They are SHINee! Now, I know them but I'm not really close with them. Same with the other SM artists. But I don't fanboy over them, of course. Why should I? I've met them a couple of times before at Music Bank. Maybe they're staying at the same hotel at us. Wait. They ride the same plane as us and stay at the same hotel as us? Well, that's a coincidence. Okay back to the tour. Now, because the world tour starts at night, I have the whole daytime to enjoy with my members and of course, Ara~ Because us BIGBANG members' hobbies are shopping, why don't I buy Ara something since it's her first time being in Japan? Yeah, that would be great :) So I made my way to Ara's room. (of course Ara has a whole room to herself, she's a girl) I grabbed the doorknob and turned it slowly and peeked into the room to see what is she doing.

Your POV

I was busy reading a magazine that I bought along and the suddenly I heard the door creaking open. I thought it was an intruder so I screamed as loud as I could to try to make the person go away. "AAH!", I screamed and the person screamed too, revealing a very familiar voice. "AAH!", I heard oppa's voice. "Oppa?! You scared me!", I shouted. "Oh, mianhae Ara~ Anyways, I just wanted to ask you. Do you want to follow us and do a little bit of shopping? I'll buy anything you want", I heard oppa said as he walked closer to me. "Jinja? Anyhthing?", I asked, hoping that I could buy anything I wanted. "Yup, anything". "How do I know that you're not lying to me?", I wanted to confirm it. "I'm not lying but if I do lie.. I won't annoy you anymore". "Okay!", I quickly agreed. I've always wanted peace and quiet, not my phone ringing 24/7. Taeyang oppa and Daesung oppa already went strolling around so it's only oppa and me left. D-Lite oppa and Sol oppa went out of the hotel on foot. Poor them. Why? Because they would be tired of walking + fangirls will chase them. Simple math + logic. Lol, double bonus :) As we were just exiting the room, my shoulder bumped into someone. I stopped and turned around to see while oppa already went ahead.

Key's POV

"Kibum?!", I heard a voice that I'm sure I've heard before. I turned around to reveal.. Ara. "Ara?! Is that you? What are you doing here?", I asked, obviously suprised to see her here. "Yup, Kibummie. It's me. I'm following my brother here for his world tour", she replied. "Jinja? World tour? We've never been on that before. Who's your brother?". "Ara, what are you doing?". I turned my head to see who was calling her and..

Jonghyun's POV

"Ara, what are you doing?", I heard someone call that girl. We all turned around to see who it was and.. "G-Dragon?!", hyung Minho said. But I have to admit, I myself was quite shocked at the truth. But of course, I kept my cool. Not like the others.

 

Author's Note

I think I REALLY do change POVs frequently. But, anyways. How do you think of this chapter? Please no mean comments, I'll delete those if there are any. =D Saranghaeyo~ Also, new subbie! Welcome, 143BigBang to the 'Me & U.' family! And please forgive me if there are any typos <3