I Like Him. He Likes Me Not.

Me & U.

Jonghyun's POV

"Ugh..". Key always nags me and tells me to do stuff.. And now, I need to introduce myself to this girl? Aish, she's so troublesome. I lazily walked to where they were at.. "I'm Kim Jonghyun.", I said, without any emotions. Then I just went back to the corner of the studio. "Yah, if I say introduce yourself, I don't mean for you to just say your name!", Kibum nagged at me. To me, everything that he says is nagging. "Then what more do you want?!", I yelled, and then went out of the studio and slammed the door.

Your POV

"Then what more do you want?!", the guy at the back of the studio yelled and then went out of the studio. "Aish, Jonghyun..", Key sighed. "Ara, I'm so sorry about that. It's just that he always has a bad temper and he doesn't like people", he apologized. "No, it's okay. It's not his fault that he's mad. It's my fault", I spoke to Key. "Yah, don't blame it on yourself.", Minho said and let out a sigh. "Why not?", I asked, confused. "He's been like that with us all the time. Trust me", he replied. I let out a sigh and suddenly remembered something.

"Oh, Key! I forgot to give these to you!", I said, handing him the box of scones. "Scones, my favourite! How did you know?". "You texted me about it.", I said with a grin plastered on my face. "I don't remember about it..", Kibum said while looking above. I then searched my message inbox and showed him the text.

From : Kibum

Ara, I know this is kinda random but what's your favourite dessert? Mine's scones :)

"Remember now?", I said, holding in my laugh. "Oh, that one.. ehehe", Kibum said, scratching the back of his head and blushing from embarrassment for his random question. After chatting again for a while, I decided to call it a day. But before I left, I got the SHINee members phone numbers! "Noona!", I heard Taemin chase after me. I turned around to reveal a panting Taemin. "T-Taemin, are you okay?", I asked him. "Yeah, I'm fine", Taemin reassured me. "Taemin oppa, don't call me noona. I'm your dongsaeng, remember?". "I know, but I like calling you noona so.. I'll keep continue calling you noona", Taemin said with a cute smile on his face. "Fine.. Why did you chase me?", I asked him again. "Oh, right. When will you come here again?". "I don't know yet but I'll sure to come here again, okay?", I said to Taemin. "Arasso! Bye noona!", he said while walking back to the studio and waving his hand. "Bye~", I waved back.

I decided to just use the stairs on the way out because I could see that the lift was crowded through the glass walls of the lift. Suddenly I fell down and realized that I have knocked into someone. "Aish..". I immediately stood up and bowed down to the guy. "M-mianhae, I didn't mean to-", my sentence was stopped by looking at the guy's face. Then I realized it was.. Jonghyun. I finally got to see that handsome face of his up close. "What are you looking at?", Jonghyun asked me, bringing me back to reality.

I shaked my head a few times before continuing my last sentence. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you!", I bowed again. He then just walked pass me with a smirk. Since I bumped into him, I decided to pull out my compact mirror from my pocket and fix my hair. "Aish, I keep bumping into people.." I sighed. Wait, what's that? Why am I blushing? Oh no. Am I liking him? Even if I do, I'm so pathetic! Like, I'm falling for a guy that HATES me?

 

Author's Note

Hi~! So what do you think about this update? I don't really have much to say so.. readers are appreciated, subbies are loved :D Well, I actually love everyone :)