The Warning.

Me & U.

3 a.m.

Jonghyun's POV

Why is it difficult for me to breathe? Like something heavy is on my chest or something.. Ahh, whatever. Back to sleep.

In the morning

Your POV

"Uah..", I yawned as I stretched out my hands. Hmm, I seem to be leaning on something soft. Maybe oppa asked for a pillow for me. I stopped leaning and turned to face what was I leaning against. And my guess was wrong, it was absolutely NOT a pillow. I was leaning against.. Jonghyun. "What?", I started to panic. Maybe I accidentally leaned against him while I was asleep? I don't know. Does he know? What if he does? Ahh, what am I going to do?! My thought were flooded with questions that needed answers.

"Ah.."

Jonghyun's POV

"Ah..". That was a really nice sleep. But someting felt wrong. I saw the girl staring at me, not like last time. Like a really scared stare. I know people call me 'Dino', but was I really that scary to her? No, that's impossible. She looked at me normally when the last time we met. "What?", I asked, keeping my cool tone. I'm so freaking tired of her stares!

Your POV

"What?", I heard he say. Oh no, he must've noticed my expression. What am I going to tell him?! "M-mianhae!", I suddenly blurted out. Then, I noticed that everyone surrounding us stared at me with a 'O.O' face. "I-I didn't mean to lean on you! Did I made your shirt dirty? If I did, I can clean it for you!". "Aish..", he said the word that he frequently says to me. The reason I was so panicky is because it's.. Jonghyun. I've never been this panicky before in my whole life! Even to oppa. He has this some sort of aura. A really strong one. And to add more excuses, he doesn't even like me ._.

Jonghyun's POV

There she is. Staring at me.. again. I don't want to face her annoying face anymore so I just flicked her forehead. Typical Jonghyun. "Yah, snap out of it.". She shaked her head before I started to speak again. "Listen here. If I catch you staring at me once again, that's it. Understand?".

Your POV

"..Understand?", Jonghyun gave me a warning. "Y-yes", I stuttered because I was to scared of what would happen if I stared at him again. It gave me the chills just thinking about it.

 

Author's Note

Sorry if this chapter was too short.. and it took quite a while ._. I was stuck with school stuff and yeah! But omg, guys. I already got 12 subbies for this fanfic! Thank you so much! New subbies are.. suyeeaung, aryez_lyn & mimicry! And I can't really keep track of the names so I did mention your name twice, please forgive me. Same goes if I didn't mention your name :D By the way, I think I change POVs a little bit too often..? ^^;