"The Most Popular Thing Online Is.. Wait, What Is This?"

Me & U.

Jonghyun's POV

Getting ready for our concert. Our big night. But there's still something that bothers me. So, so much.

The fact that Ara has G-Dragon, for a brother.

I don't know why it bother me but.. it bother me, alright!

Maybe it's because GD's one of the most famous K-Pop icons. I don't know.

And I don't wanna think about it either! Sheesh.

"Okay, boys. Remember, I want you guys to do your best, and no mess ups!", manager-hyung said. "Whatever..", I softly mumbled to myself. He's always nagging and telling us to do things, it's annoying!

But, he's right. I gotta be serious while performing.

After the performance

Onew's POV

Phew, that was an intense performance!

"I'm all sweaty!", I complained. "Here, take this towel", Key handed me a small towel. He's always the caring one. Hehe, Key umma.

"You're not the only one who's sweaty, hyung. We all are!", Minho said to me while drying his neck using his own towel.

Well, at least we performed good. No mess ups at all! All that hard training finally paid off, I guess.

"Good job, boys. I'm really satisfied with your performance back there. You should keep it up, arasso? Okay, you guys can go back to the hotel, I have to meet someone for a bit.".

Then the manager just walked away. We're tired, sweaty and exhausted. And he expects us to go to the hotel.. on foot. Because he took our van. Huh. Thank goodness our hotel's not far away!

At the hotel

Key's POV

I wonder if Ara's back at the hotel.. Then we can invite her and talk with her! Yes, that would be awesome indeed.

When I reached in front of her hotel door, I walked really slowly, to see if there's anyone in there. And unfortunately, no one was there. I was kinda disapointed but I think Ara deserves a break.

I then just walked into my room and laid on the bed.

Jonghyun's POV

I just walked, following Key into our room. I don't know why Onew chose me and Key to be in the same room, but yeah. At least I have my own bed.

"Yah, is the WiFi here?", I asked Kibum, who is on the his bed.

"I don't know.. Why don't you just go check it yourself? I'm tired..", he said while burying his face into a pillow.

"Fine..". I just scanned using my phone and, of course there's WiFi here. Ok.

"Hey, is there any WiFi here, Jonghyun?", he suddenly stood up.

"Yeah, wae?", my eyes were focused on the screen.

"Dude! You should search for what's the most popular thing on the Internet right now! We must be on the list!", he suggested while jumping next to me on my bed.

"Aish.. whatever". I agreed to his suggestion because, let's be honest. We're awesome. Obviously. Duh.

I then just typed it on the search bar and began surfing the many web pages. Here was the results on one of the pages :

Top 5 Most Searched Things On The Internet

1. Kwon siblings at 'One Of A Kind' concert

2. SHINee's amazing performance for Japanese Shawols

3. G-Dragon's pleasant suprise

4. f(x) planning for Japan tour

5. How to kill a potato

I slowly read the list to Kibum.

"The most popular thing online is.. Wait, what is this?".

'Kwon siblings at 'One Of A Kind' concert?'. That can't be what I'm imaginating now. No.

She made an appereance on the concert? I just can't believe that. Plus the fact that the topic dominated first and third place of the list.

"Jonghyun, come on. Just read the bloody thing already, I can't see it clearly..", he whined.

"Here, read it yourself.", I handed him the gadget, not even finishing the whole list. I just read the top three. Why bother reading all those other words?

At least SHINee's in the top 3. That's all that matters now. Yeah.

"BWAHAHAHA!", I heard Kibum laugh out loud. The next second, he's already on the floor. Rolling on the floor, laughing. ROLF.

"Wae? What's so funny?".

"You should read the last one!", he handed the phone to me while wiping a single tear under his eye.

"How to kill a potato.". I read calmly. The next minute, there were 2 boys who were ROLF-ing like there's no tomorrow.

"Why would anyone want to kill a potato?!", Key said while of course, laughing. I think we laughed for what, 10 minutes.

Then comes the stomach pain. But even through all that laughing, there's still something bothering me. Something that I really don't like. Yeah, whatever.

But come to think of it, I've never laughed so hard and so loud in my whole entire life. For reals. I guess I broke the record. Meh. It's not like it's important or anything.

And I guess Key didn't really mind the actual purpose we read that list which is.. to see if we're on the list or not.

 

Author's Note

I really at being funny.. ^^; And I really didn't know why have I actually made this chapter. Maybe I was just bored. But I hope you guys are fine with this! And of course there's a new subbie! Hello, imalocket~ Thanks for subbing! <3

And gosh, there were so many typos in the previous chapters. I gotta re-read them once in a while..