Begin The Search

My Ghostly Love

We walked around Seoul looking at the many hospitals but none of them looked like the one that I came from. Either way Luhan went into every single one and walked confidently up to the front desk and then asked my name. Every time that someone looked at the records they shook their head and we walked back out and went to the next hospital.

"Hello, is there a Zhang Mae in this hospital?"

She looked at the computer in front of her, typing in my name. Hope was evident in our eyes but it was slowly dwindling every time we got a negative answer or was suggested to look at another hospital.

"I'm sorry, but we don't have any records of her ever being here. You may want to look at the hospital down the road."

"Thank you," he gave a slight bow.

She smiled back as we left the building. Maybe I wasn't even Seoul. I just wanted to give up even though it was only the first day of searching for my real body. It seemed like there was no hope already.

"Yah, cheer up, we aren't done yet."

I folllowed him into the next place we were to visit.

"Hello, is there a Zhang Mae here?"

The lady did the same as the last, look through the computer for records of me. I saw the screen before she could say anything to Luhan. It showed that there was nothing on me being here either.

"No, we don't have a patient under that name here."

"Thank you for your help."

We left again and I let out a frustrated sigh.

"Are you sure you have your name right?"

I gave him a lame look and wanted to punch him so bad. "Why would  I have my name wrong? I'm not an idiot you know. You would think that I would know my own name Luhan."

He shrugged. "I'm just saying, you forgot everything else."

"That doesn't mean anything!" I yelled at him with my hands clenched at my sides as I stalked down the sidewalk next to the idiot of a guide that I had. Why did it have to be this guy that was the only that could see me? Life is so unfair.

"Sure it does, it just proves how stupid you are."

Now he was really starting to make me mad. And to think that I actually thought that I might like this jerk. No way, I was stupid for thinking that earlier. I have no idea what was going through my head at the time but obviously I was being a complete moron for thinking that he could actually love someone and that maybe he would like me if I weren't like this. Sure.

I let out another angry sigh and he let a smirk cross his lips.

"Come on, let's go. Don't worry about it, we'll get you back. I promise."