Finally Found

My Ghostly Love

"Actually, we do."

Luhan was overjoyed but he didn't show it on the outside, he was trying so hard to hide his smile. "Thank you very much I'm glad to know that she is here, may I ask what room she is in?"

"Of course, it says here that she is in room 525."

"Thank you again," said Luhan this time with a wide grin that had the lady at the front desk melting all over herself. It seemed like she just couldn't pull herself away from staring at his perfect face, skin and sparkling eyes. I've been there before.

He turned and I followed him into the elevator. Once the doors closed I screamed out of happiness. I wanted to throw myself at him in a hug but I knew that it wasn't possible with the current state that I was in.

"Luhan oppa, this is great!"

He smiled brightly at me. "I know."

All I wanted to do was to touch him, to hug him and feel the warmth of his body on mine. I wanted to run my fingers through his silky soft hair and touch those sensual lips of his that always teased me. Now I wanted to take them so badly, just for a second. I looked up at him, if only he was mine. I admit it, I had fallen in love with something that at the time I couldn't have. Maybe now everything will change.

I could barely contain my excitement as the elevator doors opened. I literally ran down the hallway and to the door of the room that I was supposed to be in, it's not like anyone could see me besides Luhan.

He stood beside me and reached for the door handle. I took in a breath, praying that what the nurse had said was true, that I really was in the confine of that room somewhere. The door swung open and a head shot up from the corner of the room.

"Yixing!" I squealed even though he couldn't hear me.

"Who are you?"

"I'm one of Mae's friends," said Luhan smoothly.

"Oh, well I'm glad that you came to visit," my older brother said with a smile.

I walked completely into the room and saw that what the nurse had said was true. I walked over to the bed. Soon I would be able to hug my brother and tell him that everything was all right. But there was something keeping me from going back. It was something that I couldnt' explain but I couldn't go back just yet, something was holding me here in my invisible world. Tears sprung to my eyes on the realization that there was still more torture that I had to endure, nothing was over just yet.

"Well, I'll be going. It was nice meeting you...."

"Luhan."

"Luhan," he smiled and walked out of the room.

The boy next to me turned and looked at me, realizing that there were tears trailing down my cheeks. He looked concerned. "Mae, what's wrong?"

"I can't go back."

"What do you mean?"

"I just can't."

This life loved to torture my broken soul.