A Week's Time

My Ghostly Love

A week had passed and Luhan has accepted my help in finding love. We had gone to a local bar and met a few women. He had introduced himself and they were all interested in him, smiling and making eye contact the entire time.

They were in love with him at first sight. He was good looking, I can't lie. But as much as I need and want to help him, I can't help but feel regretful and jealous that another woman could steal his heart. But it was for the best. He needed someone and I wasn't it. I had accepted that fact over the past couple of days while helping Luhan.

I stood in the distance as I watched his date with a very beautiful woman tonight. They had gone to a fancy restaurant downtown. I was there to analyze their relationship and how Luhan had reacted around her. He had asked me to do this for him.

I smiled sadly as I watched them laugh together, he was so happy with her and there was a pang of pain in my heart. It hurt to see him with someone else but I also felt happy that I was helping him in this way.

He looked so happy with her, like it was meant to be. I guess I wasn't good enough for him in the end. But I didn't resent anything. The two of them actually looked cute together and would make a cute couple.

It felt good to know that there would be someone there for Luhan, even if it wasn't me. This time my smile wasn't sad and I felt acomplished, getting the two of them together. I was confident that she was the one for him.

Thirty minutes later and he offered to take her home. She greatfullty accepted and we all climbed into Luhan's fancy car. I just walked right through the metal and into the back seat. She sat in the front next to him as she directed him to her house. Luhan would look in the rearview mirror at me ever once in a while and I would give him a thumbs up.

We pulled up to the woman's house and she got out, giving Luhan a thanks and a peck on the cheek. She walked to the front door of the cute and cozy home, waving from the front door. Luhan waved back and made sure that she was inside before he pulled out of her driveway and back to the hotel that we had a room in.

"What do you think of her?"

"Huh?" I asked as I climbed into the front seat next to him.

"What did you think about Saeri?"

"I liked her, she seemed nice and really interested in you and not your looks. I think that you two will be cute together," I said as I spoke my mind, telling him the truth about what I thought.

He nodded with a large smile on his face. "I thought so too."

I gave him a sad smile and he seemed to take notice of the small gesture.

"What's wrong?"

I shook my head as we pulled into the parking lot of the hotel. "It's nothing, oppa."

"You sure?" He asked me as we got out of the car.

"Yes."