Luhan

My Ghostly Love

Luhan.

Luhan was the answer. I knew what I had to do, there was something about him that was broken, a small part that just wasn't there and that waited for something to heal him. I had what I needed to know.

"Luhan?"

"Hmm?"

"What is it that you're afraid of?"

He stopped, wide eyed as he stared ahead of him. Maybe I had gone a little too far with the question and I realized this as he stood in front of me, frozen in shock. Not the best thing right now.

"I'm sorry, you don't have to answer that," I said quickly.

He shook his head, closing his eyes as he pinched the bridge of his nose. "No, it's fine."

"What is it then?"

"Love."

I drew back from the short and yet complex answer that he had given me. "What?"

"I said that I was afraid of love. I'm afraid that once I start loving someone, they woud leave me without a trace. I don't want to put my heart out there for someone to come along and steal."

"That's hard."

"Yeah," he said, letting out a sigh.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude like that."

He looked up and gave me a sad smile. "It's fine, it's not your fault it's mine for being this way."

"No it's not. Stuff like that happens sometimes."

That was my answer. Luhan needed my help just as much as I needed his. We were in this together even though only he could physically see me. This was going to be difficult but it wasn't like we had any other option. It was the only way that I could go back and be with my family again. And secondly, it was the only way to be able to touch Luhan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, I'm sorry that this hasn't been updated in forever!! Anyway I hope that you enjoyed this chapter and stay with me through the rest of the story!!

Bye my lovely subbies!!^^