Disappearance

My Ghostly Love

As we walked to the hotel I started feeling strange, like electricity was buzzing through me. I shook it off and kept walking to the room that we were in. It was a suite because Luhan obviously had plenty of money.

I shook my head as I started feeling dizy. Finally, I stopped walking just as we arrived before the door to the room. My eyes widened as I walked into the room. Luhan was talking to me but I wasn't listening.

"Mae, did you hear me?"

He turned to me and I met his eyes with my wide ones, filled with fear. I didn't know what was happening to me. Luhan realized what was happening and ran over to me. I was fading away, my skin becoming see through. I was freaking out becuase fading away only means one of two things. Either I was dying or I was going back to my body.

"Mae, what's happening?!"

"I don't know!" I screamed at him, freaking out enough to where there was starting to be tears streaming down my cheeks. Luhan was in front of me in a second and he was trying to get me to stop freaking out.

"It's all right, everything is fine," he soothed.

My breathing slowed down and I took a deep breath to calm myself. I was getting more and more transparent by the minute. Now that I was calmed down, I could clearly talk to Luhan.

"What's happening?"

"I think I'm either dying or going back to my body," I said as I stared down at my hands, it felt like Luhan was looking right through me. Like he was trying to see me but was actually looking through me.

"Hopefully it's the latter."

I nodded but I couldn't get the fact out of my head that I could be dead. "This could be goodbye, Luhan. We might not ever see each other again."

"I know."

I looked away from him, I couldn't take his sad face as he watched me fade away. At the last second, I looked into his eyes and said the one thing that I had wanted to say for so long now. "I love you."

And then I was gone.

"Mae!"