Dentist

The Corn Factory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Woah~ Now this is nice”. I glanced up through the tall building situated at the heart of Seoul. I squinted my eyes as the sun was blinding me.

 

 

Seunghyun told me that his office just moved to a new location and here I am standing nervously as he didn’t tell me any other info other than to heads up to the 24th floor.

 

 

I just got back from San Francisco yesterday, after the final process of my company overseas expansion that was successfully completed and he has no idea that I’m already back as I told him that my flight was delayed because of bad weather.

 

 

I smiled to myself as I can’t wait to give him a surprise as it’s been two lonely long months.

 

 

 

 

 

I walked into the lobby admiring the beautiful interior of the building while heading towards the elevator. Once I stepped inside, I pressed the button and it headed straight to the 24th floor.

 

 

 

 

 

 

DING

 

 

 

I stepped outside of the elevator and let’s just say that I was stunned with the high end furniture and also the design of the place. Well I always knew that Seunghyun had a great taste in that department as he’s a well renowned architect in Korea.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was nervous… Hell I think I’m lost.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hi, may I help you?” I turned my attention towards a girl who looked to be in her mid 20’s with a small smile painted on her lips. She was sitting behind a huge desk in front of what seemed to be an office. I guess she must be the receptionist.

 

 

 

 

Welp, might as well ask her where I can find him.

 

 

 

Flashing my best eye smile I shyly asked “Do you know where I can find Seunghyun?”

 

“You mean Mr. Choi?”

 

“Yes…yes… I mean Choi Seunghyun…hehehe” I smiled feeling like an idiot. I should have said Choi Seunghyun.

 

 

There’s like how many Seunghyuns in Korea. Gosh Bom there’s Yang Seunghyun… Lee Seunghyun… Park Seunghyun… Dong Seunghyun, Kang Seunghyun… Do Seunghyun… Ah Seunghyun… Im Seunghyun… Gong Seunghyun… Okay you got my drift.

 

 

Grrrr… Park Bom you pabo!!!

 

 

“Miss….are you…alright” I looked down and saw that she was looking at me “I don’t think it’s a good idea to hit your head.”

 

“Y-y-yeah… I don’t think it’s a good idea either” I rub my head slowly trying to ease the pain. “It kinda hurts actually” She giggled at my antics so I looked away embarrassed.

 

“About Choi-”

 

“Oh yeah, I would like to ask you whether you have an appointment?”

 

 

 

I looked up tapping my chin “Yeah, I have one on Thursday at 2 with my Dentist”

 

“No what I mean is with Mr. Choi?” She smiled shaking her head. I looked at her dumbfounded while she was busy checking the monitor and clicking away waiting for me to respond.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter