Wrong Number

The Corn Factory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I'm deeply sorry as I promised you guys that there will be new story updates the last 2 weeks. It turns out that I mixed the dates and my new lapTOP had some hardware problem (It's still pissing me till this day). Bla bla bla... Here's a new one shot. Since I feel really really bad I will post a new one tomorrow, promise lol no im serious this time.

 

Her cell phone began to ring for the sixth time in less than an hour however Park Bom had a policy that she won't answer a call from a number that she didn't know, but the almost constant ringing was starting to get on her nerves.

 

Apparently the person wasn't waiting to hear the voicemail greeting because if they had... they would realized that they had the wrong number and stop calling. On the eigth time it rang, Bom finally broke her rule and answered the call.

 

"Hello?" Bom cautiously said.

 

'Well, it's about time you answer your damn phone!" An unfamiliar male voice barked in reply almost instantly. "Where have you been for the last hour?! Why haven't you answered or returned any of my calls?!"

 

"Sir, I think..."

 

"Don't try to weasel your way out of this one! You better have those reports finished and on my desk by 8am tomorrow morning sharp or you had better start looking for another job!"

 

 

"Reports? I don't know anything about any reports?" Bom replied.

 

 

"Oh, that's really funny. Get those reports done or you will be flipping hamburgers at the nearest Burger King!"

 

 

"All right, that's it! I have had it! I don't know who you think you are but you have no right to speak to me that way or to anyone for that matter! Don't call this number again or I will report you to the police!!!"

 

 

"Now Gaeun, there's no reason to do that." The voice said more calmly. "You say you don't know who I am, well let me remind you. I'm your boss, the person who can make or break your career." Bom finally understood who he was. "Now get those reports done or don't even bother coming back to the office at all!" The line went dead and Bom just stared at her phone for a moment before dialing her sister's number. Gaeun answered after the first ring.

 

"Hey sis what's up? I'm really busy trying to get some reports done for my boss."

 

"Yeah, I know. I just got an earful from him about it. I think he has our numbers mixed up." Bom explained. She heard Gaeun sigh.

 

"Oh Bom, I'm so sorry. He normally isn't such a beast to work for, but these reports are for a big deal he is trying to seal and he's been short with everyone this week." Gaeun replied.

 

"I don't blame you, but I think he needs to be set straight about who he is calling. Don't say anything to him about the mix up and make sure you have those reports on his desk by 8 tomorrow morning." Bom said.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter