The First Date [1/2]

The Corn Factory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wassup~ Holy ! The last time I updated this was on September 2014 hahaha /wipes tears/ Sorry guys. I'm finally coming out with a new story. There will be 2 parts to this one shot because I didn't realised it's gonna be that long. I'm done with part 2 rest assure~. Thank you for subcribing The Corn Factory Love yah.

 

Oh btw, I re-read the previous stories and I sounded.... too frustrated over TOP in Tazza. So this will be a fluff. I've cooled down.

P/S: I'm using a different writing style. Maybe my old style... I dunno just read lol.

 

"Hey Bommie!" Seunghyun placed his arm casually over the top of my open locker door, leaning on it.

 

 

"Hey Seunghyun, how are you?"

 

 

"I'm good. You?"

 

 

"Grand." I replied shortly.

 

 

"So I was just wondering if you wanted to go catch a movie with me tomorrow night? Like, just the two of us." he asked. My heart stopped for a second, was he... asking me to go on a date with him.

 

 

"You're asking me out on a... date?" I stuttered out. It's taken me a few months and a lot of reassurance from my friends to realize that Seunghyun wasn't going to mess with my head like some boys do.

 

 

"Yeah. My friend had the tickets and couldn't go so he gave them to me. They're booked for tomorrow at 7:30, I could pick you up?" he suggested.

 

 

My mouth opens but I can't string a sentence together. I just look at him, confused and shocked. "What? You've gotta stop thinking that you’re not attractive. You are." I looked down, blushing.

 

 

Before I can even reply "Great, so i'll pick you up at 7:30, it's a date!" Seunghyun exclaimed, walking off.

 

 

"You don't even know where I live." I called after him. He his heel before saying, "Dara gave me your address, about a month ago in fact."

 

 

With that, he made his way down the school corridor. Dara told him? Why am I not even surprise!

 

 

Let me fill you in. For the past month and a half, my best friend Dara, along with two of my other besties, Minzy and Chaerin, have been trying to set me up with Seunghyun but I kept telling her we are just friends and that I don't see him in that way. Not that that stopped them, especially not Dara.

 

 

There have been times when she'll ask me to meet her somewhere, I get there but instead of Dara, it's Seunghyun waiting for me. That makes me wonder if she is getting help off Seunghyun’s friends, Daesung and Il Woo.

 

 

Which would make sense since Jung Il Woo is Dara’s boyfriend.

 

 

I'll be honest, once or twice I contemplated telling him how I feel, but decided against it as I know that as soon as it gets to my mouth it will be, "Get out of my face Seunghyun, you freak!" I'm the freak, not him.

 

 

Once I sort out the locker business, I headed to the common area in hope of finding Minzy, Chaerin or Dara.Not that I’m going to tell them, I don't want to seem like I’m boasting about nothing. Luckily, when I walked into the common area, Dara, Hayi and Chaerin were already there.

 

 

Chaerin looked up from her book, when she saw me approaching.

 

 

"Hey Bom" Right we need to fill you in."

 

 

She eagerly put her book down and placed her hands on her knees, leaning in toward me as I sat in the sofa next to them.

 

 

"Oh yes right, I’m having a sleep-over at my house tomorrow night. Minzy and Soohyun are coming too, care to join us?" Dara chimed.

 

 

Oh, looks like I’ll have to tell them after all. They probably would have found out after anyway.

 

 

"I'm so, so sorry Dara but I can't. I have a um... thing tomorrow night." I struggled to find the right words.

 

 

"Oh." it's impossible to miss the upset look on Dara’s face and I immediately feel guilty. "W-what is it?" she asked.

 

 

"Um, I’m going to the cinema... with Seunghyun." I managed to answer.

 

 

Everyone’s faces light up, especially Dara’s. They started to cross to the sofa I’m on while Hayi dragged a purple beanbag over to sit on.

 

 

"Give us all the details then!" Chaerin exclaimed.

 

 

"Um... what details?" I asked. It's only a trip to the cinema.

 

 

"Where? When?" Hayi asked.

 

 

"Tomorrow at 7:30. Also, Dara, did you give Seunghyun my address?" I turned to look at Dara, who's face is nearly as red as her hair. Dara dyed her hair red, I know.

 

 

"Yes, but he asked! He was planning on surprising you, but you weren't in and boy did your dad have a go at him!" Now I’m the one with a red face. He came to my house? Why didn't anyone tell me!

 

 

"Wait, what time does the movie finish?" Chaerin asked.

 

 

"My guess is around 9." I answered, seeing as how pretty much all movies are an hour and a half.

 

 

"You might still have time to come to mine! Then we can hear all the details!" Dara pointed out excitedly.

 

 

"I doubt there's gonna be much to talk about but I’ll try to get over."

 

 

"YAY!" All three of them exclaimed in sync before practically jumped on me and pulled me into a group hug.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mom has cooked my favourite food ever, corn soup! When I asked what the occasion was she told me there wasn't one, she just felt like making it.

 

 

"So darling, do you have any plans for tomorrow, is Dara throwing another girly Friday night thing?" My Mother asked while we were eating.

 

 

"Yeah, so I have to leave at 7:30." I’m trying to avoid saying I have a, what they'll assume is a date.

 

 

I know how my mom will react, she'll probably be happy. My dad on the other hand will ground me for life, in his head I’m still a three year old girl.

 

 

"7:30? I thought her parents didn't finish work till 8? She's not going to throw a party that will get her grounded is she?" My dad teased.

 

 

All three of us laughed a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter