Why

The Corn Factory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom P.O.V

 

“Noona, why do you like to wear shorts?”

 

I paused for awhile from my drama to think of something witty to come out with but instead “I dunno, it’s comfortable I guess… Why?”

 

“So are you saying that you’re comfortable exposing your legs to strangers then?” He questioned me with a strained voice. “Those wolves drooling over your legs…”

 

“What?” I looked at him confused. “Wolves? What’s wrong with my legs?” I looked down staring at my legs as if there’s something terribly wrong with them.

 

There’s a long sigh coming from him before he got up and mumbled. “You are so naïve sometimes.”

 

I followed him with my eyes until he went to our bedroom to sleep as he will be having an early recording the next morning.

 

“What’s wrong with him…?” I scoffed before going back to my drama.

 

 

 

 

“Damn, Kim Woo Bin why so hot!!!”

 

 

2.

 

From: Seunghyun

 

WHY NOONA WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!!!

Congratulations on ranking first on Nate.

What am I on about? Well check the web… WHY

 

 

I raised my eyebrow reading his message. “This guy is impossible”.

 

“Wassup unnie?” CL cheerfully asked who was seated with Minzy at the front while Dara sat beside me. We just finished performing at G-Market’s StayG5 Concert and like always we set the roof on fire babeh~.

 

“This guy is complaining that I’m on Nate’s top search right now and surprisingly he’s not happy with it”. I puffed my cheeks feeling frustrated that I had to deal with him when I get back to the villa later.

 

“I don’t even know why I’m trending…” Minzy suddenly cheered, startled both me and CL and waking up the tired fresh vocal in the process. I patted Dara’s shoulder hoping for her to snooze back.

 

“I won’t be happy if I was him too unnie.” Minzy giggled while showing her phone to CL.

 

CL mischievously looked at me. “So y, crack crack crack!!!” Both of them started singing Seungri’s Strong Baby and how ironic that CL doesn’t actually like Seungri that much and here she was singing it wholeheartedly. Minzy was starting to slowly unleash her ero-maknae and I’m glad that Dara is sleeping as it will be too much for me to handle their ‘Teasing Park Bom Party’ from now till late, everybody is invited!

 

“Shut up”. Rolling my eyes and at the same time extending my hand to see what they were looking at just now. “Now give”.

 

Minzy grinned at the ‘Baddest Female’ before handing her phone to me. “You have a lot of explaining to do and probably a bit of seducing to cool off oppa tonight” She added.

 

I quickly glanced at the phone screen and grunted when I saw what the whole deal was

 

[Nate’s Real Time Search]

#1: Park Bom’s “Voluminous Body”

#3 Park Bom – Sandara Park “y Dance”

#7 Park Bom’s “S-Line Body”

 

“Jibe gajima babey~” CL chorused playfully nudging Minzy by the side. Kids these days don’t have any respect to their elders, tsk. “I don’t think I’m brave enough to confront TOP oppa if I were you”.

 

I can clearly see the front page of the news tomorrow “Big Bang’s TOP Murders 2 Years of Girlfriend, 2NE1’s Park Bom with House of Holland’s Tights Early This Morning.

Full story turn to page 3…”

 

I’m.So.Dead.Meat.

 

“Hey guys… Can I stay at your place tonight?”

 

 

 

 

 

Dead silence.

 

“Guys, I’m serious”.

 

 

I closed my eyes and prayed “Oh mighty Be@rbricks please have mercy on me.”

 

 

 

3.

 

“Why did you post tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter