No

Let Me Love You.

"Somin, tell me what's wrong" I said as I stared at my bestfriend's eyes who's only staring back at me with a blank expression.

"Shinyoung..."

she paused for a bit as I kept my eyes on her waiting for her to continue.

"you know what, we better get to class before we get late" She said and I felt upset cause she wouldn't tell me her problem.

"not until you tell me what's wrong with you" I said as I held her hand.

"Shinyoung, please not now" She said and left me standing there as she walked away.

I stared at her back wondering to myself what actually happened to her.

*****

Break Time

 

"Somin, let's go eat!" I said cheerfully at her but she just looked at me.

"what's wrong? aren't you hungry?" I asked her getting really worried.

I know my bestfriend. She wouldn't let anything or anyone stop her from eating. She just loves food a lot. well, she's not a fat girl though but she still gets to maintain the right body I don't know how. just whenever there's a time/break, she'll spend that eating.

and now she wouldn't eat which makes me even more worried.

why can't she just tell me her problem?

"I know you're hungry so just go and eat don't mind me. I'll just stay here" She said and buried her face with her hands in a sleeping position.

"Somin, how can I eat? I'm really getting worried about you. why can't you tell me youur problem?"

"Shinyoung, I already told you, not now" I heard her speak.

"No, I'm a stubborn Shinyoung and I wouldn't just go without knowing your problem."

after I said that, I waited for her to say something but after a few minutes, I still heard no reply from her.

I frowned as I stared at her.

"Somin..." I poked her side.

She would twitch wehenever I do that to her but now, she didn't twitched.

"hey?"

I poked her again and this time I heard her say...

"Kim Shinyoung." her tone of voice is low and this is the first time I heard it. O_O

she's angry.

"Somin... I-I'm sorry" i was startled. I didn't expected her to be angry.

now, she removed her hands on her face and faced me with a serious face which made me scared.

"Please, just leave me alone for a moment. I need space." She spoke before leaving me in the classroom.

I am shocked at what happened.

Is she mad at me?

this is the first time I've seen her like that.

suddenly, I felt my phone vibrated from my blazer's pocket.

I opened it and saw a message from an unknown number.

 

'hmm? who could it be?"

I opened the message and read...

"where are you? I'm waiting."

huh? waiting?

.

.

.

.

.

after seconds of thinking, it finally came in my head...

 

Jo Kwangmin.

 

tutorial session again T_T

I just...can't face him now...

I wouldn't be able to think right... first it's because of his youngmin-face and now it's about my bestfriend.

I couldn't think properly at this moment.

no more tutorial session for now! >_<

I wrote...

"Is this Kwangmin? sorry, I can't come. maybe next time"

after I sent it, I immediately received his text.

"No, you're in deep trouble in Math and you need lots of practice and learning from it everyday"

O_O

why so strict? >_<

why is he like this? he doesn't have any advantages from me so why is he working hard on tutoring me? X_X

I'm so tired...

"No. I'm serious. not now please. I'm sorry"

after I sent it, I heard the classroom door opened and there I saw him. =.=

give me a break T_T